Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bowyer

Don't tend to start threads , but feel strongly that Bowyer is... 

A genuine real talent.

Roland - give him and his team a big fat contract, PLEASE!!! We're on to something good. I wouldn't want anyone else in charge next year. 

He's clearly got it, not just in terms of football nous, but pyschology of people as well.

We're so lucky to have him. Come on Roly, do the right thing. 

Comments

• Options
    Amen to that 
  • Options
    Swansea would be mad not to have him on their shortlist at the moment

They're a club like us who are having to rely on their kids at the present but also have enough talent from their Premier League days to be a threat at the top of the table like what we saw towards the end of the season when they just missed out on the Play-Offs... As another young British Manager I cant think of anyone better than a Bowyer type figure to go in there and continue what Graham Potter began
  • Options
    Or better still, sell the club and let the next owner sort the contract
  • Options
    Charlton Hero
  • Options
    Swansea would be mad not to have him on their shortlist at the moment

They're a club like us who are having to rely on their kids at the present but also have enough talent from their Premier League days to be a threat at the top of the table like what we saw towards the end of the season when they just missed out on the Play-Offs... As another young British Manager I cant think of anyone better than a Bowyer type figure to go in there and continue what Graham Potter began
    I think what @ForeverAddickted meant to say, for the benefit of anybody wandering in from Swansea, is that Lord Bowyer is a chancer who you wouldn't want anywhere near your football club unless you want to sink like a stone.

(Hopefully they'll swallow that and leave him to us.)
  • Options
    Pretty sure he wants to stay. Who wouldn’t after what he’s done this season

its up to Roland to sell up or pay up 
  • Options
    It’s not just Bow, JJ, Galen & Euro must also take credit, Bow and JJ have forged a team in the face of the adversity that is the owner, indeed “inspite of not because of” the Douchbag.

If and it remains a big if, he finally fecks off we have a chance, it’s a huge worry if the arsehole don’t sell.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't tend to start threads , but feel strongly that Bowyer is... 

A genuine real talent.

Roland - give him and his team a big fat contract, PLEASE!!! We're on to something good. I wouldn't want anyone else in charge next year. 

He's clearly got it, not just in terms of football nous, but pyschology of people as well.

We're so lucky to have him. Come on Roly, do the right thing. 
    Not after likes or lols. Feel like we should all focus on Bow today. What a man and legend. 

Come on Roland, give him and his team a contract. Fly over and sort it out. 

• Options
    I was concerned when he said he wants to stay in football that’s not necessarily with us and with what he has achieved despite the owner he is sure to have admirers and he may be tempted by another team with a hierarchy that will support him. 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Bowyer too negative for me
    Not having that CLB unless you're tekin the mic. Bow is Mr attack
  • Options
    Scenes, fucking hell what a day.
  • Options
    Hard to convince non Charlton fans to how good he is. Absolute legend. Really hope we get a few more years with him. 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Bowyer too negative for me
    Not having that CLB unless you're tekin the mic. Bow is Mr attack
    Your joking
  • Options
    Mr attack your having a laugh
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clb74 said:
    Mr attack your having a laugh
    No. Been to about 37 games this season CLB, and been entertained most times. BOWYER is our King. What a huge legend he is. Would be a huge mistake and typical mistake if he is not tied down
  • Options
    The team Bowyer has puy together given the restraints he's under is quite phenomenal really. There's something quite special about him.  Convinced he'll go a long way in management  but not convinced it'll be with Charlton unless Roland sells.  Other clubs will surely have him on their radar unless the situation changes at Charlton 
  • Options
    He’s the heart of the new old Charlton, pumping blood through the club’s veins again after it stopped beating when CP was shown the door.
  • Options
    I remember Curbs rightly boasting during his tenure that 'Charlton Athletic don't roll over for anyone anymore'. 

I believe that Lee Bowyer can also make that same boast.  Win lose or draw it is evident that Bowyer expects and demands his team to compete to the best of their ability and leave nothing in the dressing room.  I love him. 
    Very valid comment