Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

Comments

• We look very nervy.
  • We look very nervy.
    We look very nervy.

understandably
  • We look very nervy.
    Bairstow looks nervy for sure. Roy, no chance.
  • Run singles Bairstow ffs !!!
  • Chizz said:
    Chizz said:
    cant get over that appalling over from Gulbadin - and then he still chooses to bowl the 50th ??
    The decision to bring himself on was much worse than the decision to bowl the final over.  There's no way he should have brought himself on, they were completely in charge at that point.  But, by the last over, they had lost it and the only thing he could do was bowl himself to try to rectify the appalling earlier decision.  
    The only thing he could do was bowl himself ?
    Patently not true.
    You're right.
    Thanks, but we all knew. :-)
  • supaclive said:
    Run singles Bairstow ffs !!!
    So Roy does his hamstring straight away ?
  • 9-0  1 over
    Roy 8, hands up who wanted to keep Vince in ?
    India?
  • I am a bit disappointed that India chose this particular match to change kits to predominantly orange shirts, from their usual, mostly-blue shirts.  

Today's match is being used to promote unicef and its work with childre around the world.  In support of that, the authorities have made efforts to ensure that the pale blue colour of unicef is promoted across the ground - much like the Aussies do in support of Glenn McGrath's charity.  So it seems a shame to choose this particular game to switch from predominantly blue to mainly orange.  
  • Wide, next ball six, next ball four. 

I don't think the Indians will be very happy when they find out that the wide should have been a wicket! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Our lucky day!
  • Got to hurt when a 50% fit Roy is deemed better than you
  • Roy makes such a huge difference at the top of the order 
  • 97/0 this is much more like it!
  • 102-0 in 16th 
  • If Roy had been fit all tournament we'd have beaten Sri Lanka and wouldn't be in this do or die situation.
  • Pressure lifted off Bairstow too. Looked like he was afraid to play his game with Vince up the other end.
  • Naturally we're playing well but is this a good batting wicket?

Basically do i get carried away, or are India also going to score at ease?
  • It’s all very well scoring all these runs but most people in the ground are Missing a stylish 24 from Vince
  • 145-0 off 20
  • Sponsored links:

• 145-0  20 overs
  • 160-0 off 22
  • 160-1

Roy 66
  • Great catch
  • Roy gone. Stunning catch in the deep
  • Roy out 160-1
  • Jadeja in the deep.
    Do we have Gary Pratt as 12th man?
  • edited June 2019
    145-0  20 overs
    That even better than the Aussie were against England,120 for 0, after 20 from memory.
    Of Course we should get 370+ from this position and we do have 6 Kevin Pieterson's now in ambition IF not in class, plus the glue which is Root.
  • Got to feel desperately sorry for Rahul to have been injured so badly, so early on in the match that India had to bring a twelfth man on.  I hope we get good news from the hospital as soon as possible.  

#PrayingForRahul 
  • edited June 2019
    Listening on my phone outdoors and  I think Vaughan is taking credit by saying Bairstow is playing with fire in his belly.

Did he give a wanker sign to the Radio 5 box and MV ?