Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

Comments

• Chizz said:
    Got to feel desperately sorry for Rahul to have been injured so badly, so early on in the match that India had to bring a twelfth man on.  I hope we get good news from the hospital as soon as possible.  

#PrayingForRahul 

Yeah, that he is unable to bat.
  • Chizz said:
    Got to feel desperately sorry for Rahul to have been injured so badly, so early on in the match that India had to bring a twelfth man on.  I hope we get good news from the hospital as soon as possible.  

#PrayingForRahul 

It's always sad when a player has to go off "injured" and the best fielder that country has ever produced has to come on as twelfth man.  Feel very sorry for India.  
  • Chizz said:
    Chizz said:

#PrayingForRahul 

It's always sad when a player has to go off "injured" and the best fielder that country has ever produced has to come on as twelfth man.  Feel very sorry for India.  
    I thought you would have been full up from yesterdays trolling ?
  • 202=1 off 30
    They say double the score after 30, but I go for 375.
  • 202=1 off 30
    They say double the score after 30, but I go for 375.
    If we can get around 360-370 i'll be happy, as the majority of their spin overs are done and Shami and Bumrah still have 11 overs left.
  • Listening on my phone outdoors and  I think Vaughan is taking credit by saying Bairstow is playing with fire in his belly.

Did he give a wanker sign to the Radio 5 box and MV ?
    Christ I can’t stand that eejit. 
    More patience than me fella, couldn’t listen to him at all. 
  • 205-2

Bairstow 111
  • Chizz said:
    Chizz said:

#PrayingForRahul 

I thought you would have been full up from yesterdays trolling ?
    The reality is some people really have nothing better to do.
  • Starting to struggle to score here. Need an injection of quality from someone.
  • edited June 2019
    207-3 in the 34th over. Morgan gone.
  • Sponsored links:

• Oh dear. 
    Here we go?
  • 207-3

Morgan dumb, sorry one.
  • Giving away wickets again. Lovely.
  • Starting to struggle to score here. Need an injection of quality from someone.
    Buttler 

*crosses fingers* 
  • Shami is rather good for a guy who wasn't even in the side at the start of the tournament
  • 211-3 from 35 overs after 202-1 from 30.

9-2 from the last five overs.
  • Root batting with a complete lack of intent hasn't helped. He's basically a slightly beefed-up Trott in situations like this.
  • Stokes takes a while to get in and play. Partner that with Root and we will do well to hit 310+ here.
  • First boundary for 10 overs
  • England throwing away a great start here. After 30 overs we were looking at a score of at least 350 & more likely 380+. Now 330 is looking about the best we can get with 300 being bare minimum. 
  • Sponsored links:

• England throwing away a great start here. After 30 overs we were looking at a score of at least 350 & more likely 380+. Now 330 is looking about the best we can get with 300 being bare minimum. 
    It's worth noting that even 300 is more than India have ever successfully chased in a World Cup match.  
  • edited June 2019
    England throwing away a great start here. After 30 overs we were looking at a score of at least 350 & more likely 380+. Now 330 is looking about the best we can get with 300 being bare minimum. 
    Think people got carried away with the start. We were always going to struggle to maintain that pace as they had Shami and Bumrah to come back. Lo and behold, Shami returned to the attack and took 2 wickets.

Still hopeful we can get to 340-350 but we may need Buttler in to get there.
  • edited June 2019
    245-3 from 40 overs

34-0 from the last five overs.
  • Stokes is a rightie now
  • edited June 2019
    10 overs left to face and Bumrah has five of them. Shami has three.
  • Leuth said:
    Root batting with a complete lack of intent hasn't helped. He's basically a slightly beefed-up Trott in situations like this.
    Your wrong, he is the glue and is doing his utmost that we don't implode again.
  • 10 overs left to face and Bumrah has five of them. Shami has three.
    10 overs left to face and Bumrah has five of them. Shami has three.

I have a lot of faith in the England attack on this pitch .. 5 good quality pace bowlers, even if we could really do with a left armer .. BUT we don't have one so .. 
  • 330 I think is still possible
  • 330 I think is still possible
    And I’m pretty sure that will be a winning score.