Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

Comments

• Now it gets interesting 
  • I would like it to chuck it down with rain with the score on 60-5 off 20 overs - just to see Kohli complain about how unfair DL is!
    I'll take 71-5 off 23 instead. Appreciate that rain probably isn't around but it is going to be nigh on impossible for India to win this game under DL now.
  • edited July 2019
    Asking rate now above 6...

163 needed from 150 with five wickets in hand.
  • Seriously - how does Santner have 1-5 off 5. No attempt whatsoever to rotate.
  • edited July 2019
    24-4   10

I think we'll see later if Dhoni can smash it around still or not.
    Does anyone still think Dhoni won't have to try & smash it around ?
    Someone will in the last 10 overs. They are not gonna do this in singles.

92-5  30

148 from 20 

Req'd RR  7.4 and heading towards the 8 I predicted.
  • 92-6  30.3

Pandya out.
  • Seriously - how does Santner have 1-5 off 5. No attempt whatsoever to rotate.
    And that is what happens when you don't rotate. Scoreboard pressure and the big shot comes out.
  • Pandya is an endangered species right now, if Kohli gets hold of him. 
  • if any crew can match the Aussies for guts and bloody mindedness, it's the Kiwis .. just like the All Backs RFU, this lot just do not give in .. New Zealand, a land with a population about half of that living in greater London
  • This is glorious 
  • Sponsored links:

• Australian masterstroke losing on Saturday to avoid playing the Kiwis on this pitch...
  • What a shame.
  • if any crew can match the Aussies for guts and bloody mindedness, it's the Kiwis .. just like the All Backs RFU, this lot just do not give in .. New Zealand, a land with a population about half of that living in greater London
    So what's that in Mumbai terms? :wink:
    So what's that in Mumbai terms? :wink:
    lol .. Mumbai .. estimated 24 million + .. NZ .. just over 4 million  so 24/4 = N Z total is about 1/6th(ish) the population of Mumbai ((:>)
  • 24-4   10

I think we'll see later if Dhoni can smash it around still or not.
    He won't need to, as the RR is still quite low. They need batsmen to stay in, not start smashing it.
    They might require 8 an over in the last 10 overs.
    RR started at 4.8 and has gone up to 5.5.
    131-6  38

Dhoni 22 from 44

RR req'd 9.08

• 141-6 off 39

India need 99 from 66
  • good fight back so far from India
  • If these 2 stay in it's going to be close
  • Jadeja is the danger here.
  • 81 required from 54. Still four wickets in hand.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2019
    Jadeja is the danger here.
    A mystery why he doesn't play more often.India kept leaving him out last summer as well
  • Jadeja is the danger here.
    If he sees them home, this will be one of the best ODI innings of all time, given the stage and the circumstances when he arrived at the crease.
  • This is brilliant to watch. Quality match. Low scoring games always seem to be really entertaining 
  • Jadeja 59 from 48
    Dhoni 30 from 56

62 from 36
  • 62 needed off 36.
  • 13 wides so far from NZ
  • 52 from 30
  • 42 from 24
  • They're going to do it. Fuckers. Amazing innings from Jadeja.
  • 50 over cricket is great.
    Matt Henry could still win this game for new Zealand.