Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• Options
    John Madejski is relegated to just having a stand named after him
  • Options
    clive said:

Reading FC has dropped its stadium's name and renamed it after a sponsor.

The Royals' home will no longer be known as the Madejski Stadium, and instead has been rebranded as the Select Car Leasing Stadium for the next ten years.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-57860294

Shouldn't have any trouble leasing some Range Rovers then? 
  • Options
    Crazy money for bit of nylon 
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Big fan of the new psg away kit

That's a belter too 
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

PSG always have the best kits, especially their Jordan ones.
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    CAFCsayer said:

Do they have to keep the hula hoop up throughout the match?

Could limit them at set pieces.
    Least they'll be able to create a lot of space for themselves
  • Options
    All part of their new social distancing measures.  ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    not much chance of my 10 YO keeping this white. No doubt he’ll want it PSG have the Midas touch with the kids… they all love em 
  • Options
    Really hoping the partnership was with Livingston and we get some Tony Macaroni action on our shirts too 👍🏻
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

The new Arsenal kit has a touch of the modern classic about it, big fan of the hooped socks, different coloured Adidas stripes and the white panel down the sides to be honest
    That's a belter tbf. Adidas have made some great kits for Arsenal in recent years. I know a lot of Addicks believe we should never wear anything other than red socks, but I liked the hooped ones back in the prem years. Charlton should always be red, white, white for me though, just cause of when I first started going to games.
  • Options
    John Madejski is relegated to just having a stand named after him
    and the hotel
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Just a reminder for those that didn't read this:
    or this
    Kit sponsors to be confirmed this week. Kit photography to take place towards the end of this week. First kit reveal planned for Monday 26th.
    Here is a copy paste job from the O.S:

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/60f4a3adc0a9e/key-timings-for-kit-reveal-kit-sponsor-and-ticketing

- Kit sponsors: 

Charlton and Charlton Athletic Women’s kit sponsors for the 2021/22 season are set to be confirmed this week

- Kit reveal: 

The club’s kit reveal photography is set to take place towards the end of this week. There will still be work to be done following the initial photography which means the first kit to be revealed will take place on Monday, July 26th

- Kit availability: 

Supporters will be able to purchase Charlton and Charlton Athletic Women’s kit on pre-order on the day each kit is revealed. The first availability of kit in the club shop is set to be on Friday, July 30th, meaning those that attend the open training session at The Valley can get their 2021/22 kit on the same day

• Options
    YTS1978 said:
    sam3110 said:

The new Arsenal kit has a touch of the modern classic about it, big fan of the hooped socks, different coloured Adidas stripes and the white panel down the sides to be honest
    That's a belter tbf. Adidas have made some great kits for Arsenal in recent years. I know a lot of Addicks believe we should never wear anything other than red socks, but I liked the hooped ones back in the prem years. Charlton should always be red, white, white for me though, just cause of when I first started going to games.
    Imagine the meltdown on here if we had red and blue stripes on our shorts.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    New Barcelona away shirt.

• Options
    Like that shirt, hate the purple badge.
  • Options
    Not had parma violets in years 
  • Options
    Just heard on talkSPORT Ayr UTD are having dogs kits.....made by Hummel...will go nicely with the pet membership 
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    sam3110 said:

Adidas 3 stripes have to be the same colour
    Any mixed colour stripes always looks pony
    That kit looks like a half arsed Ajax copy that they got cold feet about and started fiddling with
    Design by committee

The lary kit the Swedish women's football team are using is terrific and would make a splendid CAFC 2nd kit
    Great for visibility in those grim midweek away games oop north 😎
  • Options

Logo and sponsor in blue to match the badge and it would have been a winner