Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• Options
    Billy_Mix said:
    sam3110 said:

The new Arsenal kit has a touch of the modern classic about it, big fan of the hooped socks, different coloured Adidas stripes and the white panel down the sides to be honest
    Adidas 3 stripes have to be the same colour
    Any mixed colour stripes always looks pony
    That kit looks like a half arsed Ajax copy that they got cold feet about and started fiddling with
    Design by committee

The lary kit the Swedish women's football team are using is terrific and would make a splendid CAFC 2nd kit
    Great for visibility in those grim midweek away games oop north 😎
    See I disagree with the stripes

Imagine if Italys kit was made by Adidas, the famous Azzurri with the 3 Adidas stripes in the Tricolore, it would look banging

This is just a big standard t-shirt but already you can see it would make an outstanding kit 
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Billy_Mix said:
    sam3110 said:

The new Arsenal kit has a touch of the modern classic about it, big fan of the hooped socks, different coloured Adidas stripes and the white panel down the sides to be honest
    Adidas 3 stripes have to be the same colour
    Any mixed colour stripes always looks pony
    That kit looks like a half arsed Ajax copy that they got cold feet about and started fiddling with
    Design by committee

The lary kit the Swedish women's football team are using is terrific and would make a splendid CAFC 2nd kit
    Great for visibility in those grim midweek away games oop north 😎
    See I disagree with the stripes

Imagine if Italys kit was made by Adidas, the famous Azzurri with the 3 Adidas stripes in the Tricolore, it would look banging

This is just a big standard t-shirt but already you can see it would make an outstanding kit 
    Well the Red and Green is already the wrong way round...
    Not on the other side 😎
  • Options
    They spend enough time rolling around on the ground, it shouldn't make a lot of difference.
  • Options
    Bedale AFC (Of Heck sausages shirt fame) have done it again, with a see through kit aimed at prostate and testicular cancer……genuine 
  • Options
    Anyone else watching Brazil v Germany.

Brazil's shirts look like some knock off you'd see on a market. Really naff badge
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

One of those boxes costs £35. Those shirts are going for about £10. Secret Shirt Co has had SeminoleDVM's pants down.
  • Options
    Anyone else watching Brazil v Germany.

Brazil's shirts look like some knock off you'd see on a market. Really naff badge
    Olympic badge is a bit weird
  • Options

One of those boxes costs £35. Those shirts are going for about £10. Secret Shirt Co has had SeminoleDVM's pants down.
    if he wants that shirt for nieces and nephews, someone should tweet him that he can get them on MandMdirect for £5.99 each
  • Options
    They're taking photos now by looks of it on Akin's IG
  • Options
    They look thrilled. quite like the pink kit though, 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's not a betting company thank god (sorry Bob).
  • Options
    Nice one @Swisdom 👍🏼
  • Options
    Nice one @Swisdom

• Options
    Swisdom said:
    sam3110 said:
    @Swisdom how recently did the club contact you to extend the deal? 

I thought a couple of weeks ago you mentioned you were a one year, stopgap sponsorship.

I'm very glad you're still sponsoring our great club, but I'm curious to know if the club thought they had someone else lined up that fell through
    We’ve been working on it for around a month.  The plan was always to be a 1 year thing but the club gave us an offer to continue as opposed to an alternative option because they were not affiliated with the club in any way and were in an industry some are not keen on….

Again an immensely proud day for the family 😀

and a hit to my inheritance 😉
    why can't I like and lol this? Glad you are back on board though, well done, and thanks.