Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• Options
    Quite like that.

3rd il buy as soon as its in store 
    Away shirt for xmas
    Home shirt is a pass 
  • Options
     I've stopped collecting shirts. That away kit is awful. Not fussed on the home. Love the third kit.
  • Options
    holyjo said:
    I want this ..... with a loud and proud CAFC badge and a thin black line on collar and cuffs alongside the red 
    That's really nice. I'd love a Charlton version of that
  • Options
    Couldn’t care less about football kits , I’m not 14 !!
  • Options
    A lot of fuss gets made of new kit announcements but i'd be interested to know (perhaps @Airman Brown could provide some insight from back in the day) as to what kind of numbers we do on shirt sales.

I get why big premier clubs release kits every year as they have huge global fanbases, but is it really worth a club like us (or indeed many lower league sides) releasing 3 kits every season? Would sales on the away and third be better if we kept them for 2 years? Would parents be more inclined to buy their kids new kits for christmas 2021 if they knew we'd have them until summer 2022? Possibly not but just wondering.
  • Options
    I can’t believe grown men get so het up about a football shirt , I suppose I was a teenager once 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A lot of fuss gets made of new kit announcements but i'd be interested to know (perhaps @Airman Brown could provide some insight from back in the day) as to what kind of numbers we do on shirt sales.

I get why big premier clubs release kits every year as they have huge global fanbases, but is it really worth a club like us (or indeed many lower league sides) releasing 3 kits every season? Would sales on the away and third be better if we kept them for 2 years? Would parents be more inclined to buy their kids new kits for christmas 2021 if they knew we'd have them until summer 2022? Possibly not but just wondering.
    keep each kit for 2 seasons but maybe just change 1 each year - easier obviously if you stay with the same supplier / sponsor 
  • Options
    gmantaxi said:
    Yet care enough to come on a topic about football kits and to read opinions on football kits.

Think the shirts all look decent, spoilt with the reveal of the third shirt first but the other two are nice aswell. 
  • Options
    Given some of the abominations out there this year, as a collection of three I think Hummel have done a great job with our kits this year. For me, I’d mark them:

Home - 9.  It would be a 10 without the black bit on the collar.

Away - 6.  It’s too fussy but I don’t dislike the overall kit. I just can’t bring myself to like it a lot 

Third.- A big fat 10. They should read all the comments and swap round the away and third kits. 

And not a hoopy sock in sight. Yippee. 
  • Options
    I can’t believe grown men get so het up about a football shirt , I suppose I was a teenager once 
    You've always been 65.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    The home kit is kinda growing on me a bit. 

But maybe that's because I am looking at it on Innis's massive bulky frame. Probably look awful when my love handles are pushing it out of shape.
  • Options
    holyjo said:
    I want this ..... with a loud and proud CAFC badge and a thin black line on collar and cuffs alongside the red 
    It's just a t-shirt from M&S with a badge sown onto it 
  • Options
    HMFC

Glad to see the Queen has her own football club
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Quite like the new white away kit (I have always liked the white option and hell, we won the FA cup in it). Should look good on the players and give high visibility value on dark winter away trips (a really key factor). Not all bad news for lovers of the third kit though given we are away to quite a few teams this year in home strips shirts or white shirts. Might be seeing quite a lot of the third kit. 
  • Options
    Some of the new training gear is lovely. Club shop window has some of the new gear.
    Does anyone know if the 15% off voucher with the season ticket can be used with the 10% VG discount?

• Options
    mart77 said:
    Some of the new training gear is lovely. Club shop window has some of the new gear.
    Does anyone know if the 15% off voucher with the season ticket can be used with the 10% VG discount?

Very much doubt it
  • Options
    Fiiiiiish said:
    gmantaxi said:
    Yet care enough to come on a topic about football kits and to read opinions on football kits.

Think the shirts all look decent, spoilt with the reveal of the third shirt first but the other two are nice aswell. 

Fiiiiiish said:
    gmantaxi said:

Fiiiiiish said:
    i made a comment on a football kit thread as I find grown men throwing hissy fits over a shirt hilarious.
    gmantaxi said:

• Options
    Still coming back to this thread to tell us how much you don't care :lol:

• Options
    Very nice 
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Shame Hummel couldn’t give us this effort for Brondby 
    What a shirt that is.  Nice and simple, but effective. 
  • Options
    Picked up the home shirt today, think it looks a lot better in person that the promotional shots, will be interesting to see the consensus once we've all seen it in the flesh.