Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• Options
    I’m completely in love with Washington 😍❤️
    Me too. Maybe differently. 
  • Options
    Very similar to the new training kit but in white, looks good but seems a bit odd this one isn't available even for pre order or in the shop
  • Options
    But after seeing a lot of the abstract lines and stuff on other Hummel kits, these humongous pinstripe chevrons in red and black are actually really nice
  • Options
    I'm never overly enthused with the prospect of a white away kit but this is very nice.

I like all three this year so I hope we renew our deal with Hummel.
  • Options
    For me its:

Home - 7/10
    Away- 6/10
    Third - 9.5/10
  • Options
    There were, IMHO, at least two better designs than that one. I like the design but more as a warm up / training shirt.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Aren't those last season's away shorts?
  • Options
    Love the away and third, not sure about the home. I think it makes a huge difference when the sponsor matches the colour scheme of the kit. 
  • Options
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/610281c236ce0/202122-away-kit-revealed

I like that, my favourite of the 3

Are those the same shorts as the 3rd kit?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Think it’s gonna be the black one for me this season 
  • Options
    Best of the three and probably the one I'll buy.
  • Options
    Like that. Sponsor looks good in different style. 
  • Options
    DA9 said:
    PWR

Still struggling to see any sword in those stripes, only arrows 
    [Possibly missed my post the sword blade is pointing down . The arrow feathers are the inverse of the sword
    Posted a pic on a whatsapp group and people thought it was arrows pointing down and questioned why they would do that. So it's not obvious it's "sword inspired", in a pic at least.
  • Options
    love the away kit, will buy depending on the largest size they do. 
  • Options
    3rd shirt is a 9/10 (would be a 10 if it was all black without the panel at the top)

the home and away ones are Hummel's worst efforts whilst we've had them - that away one is a shocker!!
  • Options
    Home - 4/10
    Away- 6/10
    Third - 9/10

This years third is up there with the 19/20 away as my favorite Hummel shirts but the home is definitely their worst effort, the more I look at it the more I don't like it.
    Home - 2/10
    Away- 9/10
    Third - 9/10

Think the away and third kits are things of beauty. It's strange I never purchase the home shirt. Got the last 5 seasons away shirts, but not the home ones.
    @Airman Brown eat your heart out 😉
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    love it 

home 7/10
    away 9/ 10
    3rd 8.5/10
  • Options
    3rd kit the best of the bunch. Can't make my mind up about that away shirt. It's definitely different but there's just too much going on with it. 
  • Options
    As a fully grown adult male I tend not to devote too much time or energy to new kits, but on this occasion I feel forced to express my opinion that that's an absolute aberration. Almost as bad as the infamous Arsenal away kit from the 90s.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    3rd kit the best of the bunch. Can't make my mind up about that away shirt. It's definitely different but there's just too much going on with it. 
    away one looks like someone got halfway through designing and and got bored and thought 'that'll do'

think they've tried to be too clever with the H&A ones - sometimes less is more
  • Options
    Needed red shorts imo
  • Options
    Home Kit: 6/10 - Ruined by the arrows at the bottom, but love the collar
    Away Kit: 8/10 - Has the potential to give you a headache, but like how its different
    Third Kit: 7.5/10 - The grey bit at the top ruins it, love the gold badge
  • Options
    For some reason, I think Fulham looking at that.
  • Options
    DRAddick said:
    For some reason, I think Fulham looking at that.
    Nah, Fulham usually get 3 year old designs from Adidas' back catalogue