Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• Options
    The away shirt is white with a red pin stripe.
    If that's true it's got my juices flowing.
    Although yellow would've been orgasmic.
  • Options
    Away kit at 11am?
    I thought it was going third kit, home kit, away kit on Monday/Wednesday/Friday?
  • Options
    Away kit at 11am?
    I thought it was going third kit, home kit, away kit on Monday/Wednesday/Friday?
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/6101221c64af0/202122-home-kit-revealed 

"Meanwhile, the Addicks’ 2021/22 away kit will be revealed on Thursday."
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    I'm hearing the away kit launch has been delayed because Tucker, Maatsen, Soloman-Otabor and Sims are all in the photoshoot but although they've all definitely 100% signed we haven't told anyone yet
    Including them I presume?
  • Options
    I heard the away kit had been cancelled due to all the moaning on here…. Ducks for cover.
  • Options
    Maybe they are going to reveal the away kit with unavailing Ronnie Schwartz as a new signing as we’ve seen so little of him it feels like a new signing, clever and cost effective!!!!😂
  • Options
    My guess is that they're pushing the open training session tickets this morning so shirt will be after the 1.00pm deadline.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My guess is that they're pushing the open training session tickets this morning so shirt will be after the 1.00pm deadline.
    Deeply disappointing. Does anyone have the fan representative’s email address.

I had been thoroughly looking forward to moaning about some inconsequential aspect of the new shirt. Delaying the matter is extremely unfair. Sort it out Charlton.
    I’ve literally never been this disappointed with a Charlton delayed announcement 😉
  • Options
    I have not had something to moan about for ages,  11 o'clock I was promised and I would just like to say, I am disgu...st...ed...  oh!
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    The delay on this reminds me of only one thing... The anger and disgust shown by this woman

** CONTAINS SWEARING **

https://youtu.be/eNSwaMV_O_c
  • Options
    How does someone forgetting to flush the toilet remind you of this Daz?
  • Options
    Not overly fussed on the new shirt if I’m honest. 
  • Options
    Quite like this one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Interesting design - Probably my favourite
  • Options
    Not bad.
  • Options
    Ooh that's saucy. Very saucy indeed.
  • Options
    Best one out of the 3
  • Options
    Is the back plain white or same pattern?
  • Options
    My only gripe, and it's a small one, is that the shorts for the away and the third are very similar. Red shorts for the away wouldn't have looked as good, but would have made more sense from a commercial aspect in my eyes