Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• Options
    black kit's fabulous
    red kit's unremarkable but the black bit on the collar's just odd and out of place
    the white shirt's a total mess and the sponsor's gonna be fumin his logo is totally invisible from more than 2 feet away 
  • Options
    Home 5/10
    Away - 4/10
    Third - 9/10
  • Options
    Terrible shirt! Who thought that was good?
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:
    Will any one our kits be ok to use against Sunderland away?  All it needs its a fussy ref like Stroud or Kettle who might say home kit no good as that is red, 2nd kit no good as it has black stripes, and the 3rd kit no good is that is all black
    White away shirt, white home shorts, white away socks. 

Them in red and white home shirt, black home shorts and red home socks. 

If they deem that too much of a clash, we wear all black they wear white shorts
  • Options
    If those that don't like the shirts this season would like to, they can send their thoughts to the fan adviser. At least that's what Karen on twitter is doing. 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Looks like it’s made out of 80s wallpaper. Don’t mind it though. 

I don’t like white away kits though - a good chunk of the time we have to change kits it’s because the opposition wear red and white stripes so the away kit clashes too. We often end up with wearing the third kit more often than the away kit. 
    We haven't worn the third kit more than the away since 01/02. The white Redbus was only worn 7 times over two seasons. 

• Options
    Home and away are more fussy designs than in recent years. 
    I like the away.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Love this thread.

Not bad efforts all three I think but then I am too tight to buy one, two fat to fit in one, go to matches once a decade now and never watch them on the telly because they piss me off so much!

• Options
    I don’t know if it’s the lockdown effect or not, and they fact we haven’t been able to go to footie matches for a while , but I can’t remember Charlton fans getting so excited / stressy over our kit like this before!
  • Options
    Kits this season.

Ted Rogers & dusty bin.

• Options
    It reminds me of a migraine 
    You remind me of a migraine.
  • Options
    Home kit is bland and boring but fine

Away kit is more like something the young kids would wear at the discotheque (I really don't like it) 

I really like the third kit though. 
  • Options
    YTS1978 said:
    A bit bemused by some of the comments here, this is a beauty! Something a little bit different, and why not?! If the away kit is the same standard as the home and 3rd, then Hummel have smashed it...AGAIN. COYA.
    Quoting myself, but this is another great effort. If this is a last hurrah for hummel they've gone out in style - if football kits can ever be described as style, that is! Nothing they produce will top the grey kit from last season, but that's just my opinion, man.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    T 9/10 
    A 8/10
    H  6/10

8.5 average for T&A, not bad.
  • Options
    So I checked with the 7 year old son, who is core demographics for these, and he loves the Black, not bothered by the Home or Away, and would prefer one of the Hummel training tops instead. 
  • Options
    Best 3rd kit 9/10
    2. Home kit 7/10
    3. Away 4/10
    Agreed.
    Black/3rd kit is lovely.
    Red/home kit is same as usual
    White/away is not what I like to see in a football shirt (But don't really think it's important anyway).
  • Options
    The away one reminds me of my wallpaper in the 80’s as a kid 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Home kit: 3/10 - unfortunately not a fan at all
    Away kit: 8/10 - really like it, but struggling to think how it could be improved 
    Third kit: 9/10 until I see the top half in person, it doesn’t hit the 10

Overall really happy, just a shame about the home in my opinion.
  • Options
    Not a fan of the grey top part on the 3rd, all black would have been better. Remove the black from the collar of the home. Away is growing on me.

However, in these days where kits are changed every year it’s hard to get too down about it. We’ve had better but we’ve also had worse.
  • Options
    It is ok but looks like training top to me.
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Looks like it’s made out of 80s wallpaper. Don’t mind it though. 

I don’t like white away kits though - a good chunk of the time we have to change kits it’s because the opposition wear red and white stripes so the away kit clashes too. We often end up with wearing the third kit more often than the away kit. 
    We haven't worn the third kit more than the away since 01/02. The white Redbus was only worn 7 times over two seasons. 

Oh I know 🤓
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    So I checked with the 7 year old son, who is core demographics for these, and he loves the Black, not bothered by the Home or Away, and would prefer one of the Hummel training tops instead. 
    exactly the same as my 14 and 11 year old - identical responses 
  • Options
    love it 

home 7/10
    away 9/ 10
    3rd 8.5/10
    Identical scoring to Bexley Boy.
  • Options
    love it 

home 7/10
    away 9/ 10
    3rd 8.5/10
    Identical scoring to Bexley Boy.
    And A Sunderland.
  • Options
    Not too keen on the away one. 

Home 7/0
    Away 5/10
    Third 9/10
  • Options
    It looks like they have tried to do  something different with the away kit but maybe tried too hard!!, if that’s the case would it have been worth trying it in the yellow and blue of past kits??? Just a thought. Sadly I don’t love any of this seasons kits, however I’ve vowed to get at least one of the current tops/kits for my boy each season for keepsake, he’s only six so will end up with lots of shirts!!🤣. Would like to really like the shirt I’m going to buy though.🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    I want this ..... with a loud and proud CAFC badge and a thin black line on collar and cuffs alongside the red