Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• Options
    Definitely looks more like a training kit. It's ok but a little disappointing. 
  • Options
    Love it. I think Hummel are great.
  • Options
    I think its a great kit, quite want to pick one up!
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Our kits look cheap** and nasty and suit where we are at in the football pyramid of third tier wankness

**unlike the cost of them
  • Options
    Dear god. Was the designer tripping when they put the away kit together. Monstrosity.
  • Options
    Quite like it on second glance. Dont mind the home kit but the 3rd is the winner for me!

Pretty good that I dont dislike any of them so good effort by Hummel!
  • Options
    Any pictures of their woman’s team wearing it?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Quite like the black kit although don't like the loose collar. Don't like the home or away kit particularly at all - too much nonsense and loose collar - having said that, i'm too old to be bothered about kits so don't really care. 
  • Options
    Looks like it’s made out of 80s wallpaper. Don’t mind it though. 

I don’t like white away kits though - a good chunk of the time we have to change kits it’s because the opposition wear red and white stripes so the away kit clashes too. We often end up with wearing the third kit more often than the away kit. 
  • Options
    Will any one our kits be ok to use against Sunderland away?  All it needs its a fussy ref like Stroud or Kettle who might say home kit no good as that is red, 2nd kit no good as it has black stripes, and the 3rd kit no good is that is all black
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Ohhhh I like it, although it's very.... German national team.

Either the away or the third gets my money. 
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:
    Will any one our kits be ok to use against Sunderland away?  All it needs its a fussy ref like Stroud or Kettle who might say home kit no good as that is red, 2nd kit no good as it has black stripes, and the 3rd kit no good is that is all black
    I'm guessing we will wear the 3rd shirt, home shorts and away socks
  • Options
    Looks like it’s made out of 80s wallpaper. Don’t mind it though. 

I don’t like white away kits though - a good chunk of the time we have to change kits it’s because the opposition wear red and white stripes so the away kit clashes too. We often end up with wearing the third kit more often than the away kit. 
    We haven't worn the third kit more than the away since 01/02. The white Redbus was only worn 7 times over two seasons. 
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:
    I'm guessing we will wear the 3rd shirt, home shorts and away socks
    There is no longer a rule on shorts clashing.
    Last year the rules changed so that you could wear the same coloured shorts, but it was down to the referee’s discretion.
    This year it has changed again so it is now solely down to the club to decide. 
    I didn't know that, thanks
  • Options
    Like it a lot, will definitely buy one when it's in the sale.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Away kit looks like my living room wallpaper in the 80’s. it’s a no from me… 
  • Options
    Love it.
  • Options
    Best set of kits in a while for me. 
    Home 7/10 
    Away 8/10
    3rd 10/10

Our kid wants all three, which says more than he’s going to get….
  • Options
    Looks like I’ll just be buying the black shirt this season. 
  • Options
    Looks like I’ll just be buying the black shirt this season. 
  • Options
    Best 3rd kit 9/10
    2. Home kit 7/10
    3. Away 4/10
  • Options
    Third; like it, Home; meh, Away; love it.
  • Options
    T 9/10 
    A 8/10
    H  6/10