Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2021
    shine166 said:
    Nah not for me, 3rd kit will be the best seller this year I think. 
    Find that hard to believe - albeit I understand people like the latter.

Not that hard really, people buy what they like and so far the 3rd kit is by far the favourite. Tbh il probably like it in the flesh once I've seen it in the shop.
  • Options
    Reasonable enough and I prefer it over the trashy Ratners look of the third kit 
  • Options

I feel like that looks so much better with the other part of the collar obscured.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    I think the shirt looks much better on the women player. Cannot see the black on the neck and the sponsor all in one colour is so much better. 
    Agreed, looks much better

• Options
    edited July 2021
    Its OK.  With the black and white neck - jooks like a vicar wearing a red top over his vestment!
  • Options
    Don't like it but also don't hate it, probably the worst of the hummel home kits of recent years 
  • Options
    What's wrong with it? Its a red shirt. Goes with the white shorts. You know, Charlton colours.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Nah the white away with the black and red strip crossing was worse.

Coincidentally I will be wearing that tonight to play in
  • Options
    It looks a lot like our 19-20 shirt. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I prefer the ratners top.
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Croydon said:
    Looks much better in this pic actually

It's growing on us all already... Like the sleeve detail, very similar to the third
    Yep I'm liking the more I look at it. Do really like the black on the collar. 
    With that black going into the white  at the front it makes him look like a vicar who has just put a football shirt on top of his work shirt
    his work shirt ! LOL
  • Options

Even got arrows pointing to where you put your boots…#itsthelittledetailsthatcount  
  • Options

Even got arrows pointing to where you put your boots…#itsthelittledetailsthatcount  
    Think the arrows are more direct to Stockley…You can use your feet to score rather than your head.
  • Options
    Not bad, not great, prefer last season's home so looks like it'll be the third or the away that becomes the new gym shirt. 

The white angled bit on the sleeve is annoying the hell out of me and really want to pull it down.
  • Options
    A bit bemused by some of the comments here, this is a beauty! Something a little bit different, and why not?! If the away kit is the same standard as the home and 3rd, then Hummel have smashed it...AGAIN. COYA.
  • Options
    Black kit 10/10
    Red kit 5/10

the logo just doesn’t go on the home kit (I know the blue in the logo is important to the sponsor so fair enough) but I am going purely on aesthetics. 
    And they can just stop with the bollox about the arrow fletching relating to the sword. 
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    This board seems to struggle to find many positives of things related to Charlton atm!
    @mendonca
    The black kit had an overwhelmingly positive reaction on here. 

Sorry that a lot of people finding the home kit a bit meh upsets you so much. 
  • Options
    Can you get the girls shirt in big boy sizes?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As long as its red and has the Charlton badge on I couldn't really care less what it looks like. Never really understood grown adults moaning on social media about a football kit (not talking about here as I've hardly read the comments) but when you get fans moaning about the socks or shorts 🤣 who gives a shit.
  • Options
    Any chance they’ll do men’s sizes for the women’s shirt do you reckon?
  • Options

She could have cleaned her boots before the photo shoot. On the other hand not cleaning one's boots speaks to me.
  • Options
    ‘Literally’ 😵‍💫
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    I had hoped that this was a joke, they've replied to someone though saying that they're deadly serious

Sandgaard is going to regret this fan adviser role at this rate, let alone the person who decided to take on the job.

We're getting very close to the point where we just need the Football to start now.
  • Options

I feel like she should write an open letter rather than an email so that we can all be elucidated on her reasons.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Not bad, not great, prefer last season's home so looks like it'll be the third or the away that becomes the new gym shirt. 

The white angled bit on the sleeve is annoying the hell out of me and really want to pull it down.
    Arrrrggghhh didn’t notice that…yep see what you mean,not the best shirt we have had,was hoping for something along the lines of the Black kit which I think is a beauty…still might grow on me enough to get one in the sales at end of season…👍