Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• Options
    Don't like it
  • Options
    I like the black on the collar
  • Options
    It’s orange
  • Options
    I think it looks great. Fresher than last seasons. Innis is looking angry. What's not to like.
  • Options
    I won’t be buying it before the third kit that’s for sure but it’s fine enough.
  • Options
    Maybe it'll grow on me but I don't like it

Collar makes it look like a training kit
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Like many will say, without going stripes, hoops and flashes, what else can you do with the home kit?  We have has several disastrous attempts at this in the past so I am happy with it.

BTW, were these not meant to be modelled by a couple of new signings?  (Tin hat, takes cover) 
  • Options
    I always like to see black on the home kit. Not buying the marketing jargon that that’s swords on the shirt. It’s OK. Black one is much nicer. 
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Looks like someone's been drinking a can of Coke and spilt it down the top. Can't say I'm a massive fan but won't be buying it anyway. 
  • Options
    Prefer it to last season's but I doubt it will be a big seller given many will think there's not much difference. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It is ok. Tbh it is red with a Hummel logo and our badge, along with @Swisdom's company logo, that is the important stuff.
  • Options
    What on earth are the black arrows all about... not keen on that qt all
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Finally a Hummel shirt I won't be buying/requesting!

Not a fan, looks like it has sweat dripped down it! 

(Will probably buy in the summer sale next season)
  • Options
    Not for me that one. 
  • Options
    It's fine , not one of Hummels better efforts for us to be fair. 
  • Options
    Kinda dull but its fine - last season's is better I thought. Will definitely be after the Black kit this year though.
  • Options
    Like the arrows tbf, the small details matter with this one. Change a home kit too much and you’re left with the 14-15 monstrosity 
  • Options
    I do find our Grey away top very boring. Are we definitely going for the same colour this season? Is it the one being worn in friendlies?
  • Options
    not keen on that, the 3rd kit is 1,000 times better.
  • Options
    Meh 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don’t like it at all. 
  • Options
    Would look much better if it was just the stripes, like the area under the sponsor, going all the way down the front instead of having the darker bits that look like arrows.
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    I do find our Grey away top very boring. Are we definitely going for the same colour this season? Is it the one being worn in friendlies?
    No. New away kit tomorrow I believe .
  • Options
    Red looks wrong
  • Options
    Not a fan of that
  • Options
    Judging from the close up photos it's worse than I thought. 

Big no from me. 
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    With a new player modelling it?
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    mendonca said:
    I have heard white too, but that was on a post on this thread earlier!

I actually see the swords better in the close up, not sure it's my cup of tea still.