Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• Options
    So will we wear the black one tonight? 

I guess Palarse will wear one of "their" new kits, either the Blackburn kit or the yellow Barca kit
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Rothko said:
    Always a shame that Admiral didn't have enough of the same colour to make the shorts to the shirt
    weren't those shorts a different material to the shirt? horrible shiny material?
  • Options

• Options
    I'm not sure that I would want the German badge on our kit.
  • Options
    Just gone back to see the third kit.
    Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    At last we've got rid of the concentric circles on our badge. I've always wanted us to go back to just having the sword. This, in my opinion, is the best Charlton kit since the 70s.
  • Options
    Bilko said:
    Let’s hope the 2nd strip has the same template in white with Red up the top like our home kit of the 60’s
    Like, like, like, to the power of 1000 million.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Rothko said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Bilko said:
    Let’s hope the 2nd strip has the same template in white with Red up the top like our home kit of the 60’s
    That's the only rationale for the grey bit I can think of.

I'm expecting all 3 kits to be a similar theme with that panel at the top. If that's the case then I can understand the grey bit.
    Ignore the lack of a proper picture editing tool... 

that's not an awful idea. 

We're not fucking Middlesborough! 
    Fair point 😂
    Actually in Subbuteo Charlton and Middlesbrough always shared the same box of players.
  • Options
    Just gone back to see the third kit.
    Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    At last we've got rid of the concentric circles on our badge. I've always wanted us to go back to just having the sword. This, in my opinion, is the best Charlton kit since the 70s.
    I'm sure the home and away kits will have said rings.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rothko said:
    Always a shame that Admiral didn't have enough of the same colour to make the shorts to the shirt
    Think the butka yellow kit was the same.
  • Options
    TeeC said:
    TeeC said:
    Talal said:
    Decent kit, but call me old fashioned whats a third kit all about? Should be our away one. 
    We wore 4 kits in 89/90 so it's not a new thing, only difference being they didn't sell the third kits back then. 
    Wasn’t aware of that. Are you aware of anywhere on the internet they can all be seen?
    Four from these maybe? - Looks like we had six kits between 1988-1990

http://kitclassics.co.uk/kits/charlton.png

Best ever
    Yellow, 2-2 Highbury when they were unbeatable...
    Wow that’s a great kit. Anyone got on?
    If anyone has it will be a players top.   It's well sort after.
  • Options
    Maybe I'm getting old, but I find the hype and fanfare for a 3rd kit a tad embarrassing.
    Also, it's a nice top, but £50 odd for a kit that the players will wear thrice?
    And after this season wearing it is not going to obviously identify you as Charlton is it. Like a Wolves top with a Charlton sword.
    Still, I guess it's not really aimed at the likes of me.
  • Options

Why do they keep turning the lines to portrait?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Why do they keep turning the lines to portrait?
    I guess to make it look like they're doing something rather than just copying. Wasn't really a fan of the one they did for us and this doesn't do it for me either but seems to have gone down well on twitter. 
  • Options
    Guessing the home kit will be released at 11 just like the 3rd kit was?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Plain red on the front would have been a lot better. 
  • Options
    A relatively plain style but with the markings on the shirt

It'll do
  • Options
    there not much you can do with a straight red and white kit …. Home kits are very difficult to change 
  • Options
    It's red and the shorts are white.

What's not to like?