Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• Decent kit, but call me old fashioned whats a third kit all about? Should be our away one. 
  • Decent kit, but call me old fashioned whats a third kit all about? Should be our away one. 
    We wore 4 kits in 89/90 so it's not a new thing, only difference being they didn't sell the third kits back then. 
  • Shame this looks to be the last year of Hummel, shirts will always divide opinion but the end result has been the best group of kits we've probably ever had. And there has always been thought put into the process as opposed to a lazy template option.

I've heard that we could be getting Castore from next season...
    Sounds like Pollux to me
    That'll be about the profit.
  • Find it really strange that we've announced the third kit first when we will wear it twice all season. It's nice don't get me wrong but bizzare.
  • Find it really strange that we've announced the third kit first when we will wear it twice all season. It's nice don't get me wrong but bizzare.
    Building the anticipation to the home kit which will be the biggest seller

Gonna be: black,
     white and
      red all over...🤣😂
  • As @cafc999 has revealed I'm a firm believer in sticking with the house style of the badge but I got outvoted at the consultation.  It's a third kit so the designers can go a bit wild and I do like the 70s badge. Gold and black are classic colours and work well together

Not sure how it commemorates the centenary, would have liked a sleeve patch or scroll but not to be.

Seems to have gone down well and those who buy shirts like it so a good.

The black shorts will be handy as we'll be able to wear red, black, red when needed.
  • Talal said:
    Decent kit, but call me old fashioned whats a third kit all about? Should be our away one. 
    We wore 4 kits in 89/90 so it's not a new thing, only difference being they didn't sell the third kits back then. 
    Wasn’t aware of that. Are you aware of anywhere on the internet they can all be seen?
  • Cambridge's Hummel third kit has a similar patch below the neck, maybe this is similar to what the away kit will be based on the rumours 

• Sponsored links:

• TeeC said:
    Talal said:
    Decent kit, but call me old fashioned whats a third kit all about? Should be our away one. 
    Wasn’t aware of that. Are you aware of anywhere on the internet they can all be seen?
    Red and blue come to mind, what else did we wear that season?
  • TeeC said:
    Talal said:
    Four from these maybe? - Looks like we had six kits between 1988-1990

http://kitclassics.co.uk/kits/charlton.png

• Do not remember that white kit! 
  • Grey and yellow admirals of the previous season were used. The white one doesn't exist. 
  • edited July 2021
    MattF said:
    Cambridge's Hummel third kit has a similar patch below the neck, maybe this is similar to what the away kit will be based on the rumours 

Swap the orange for red and I would’ve taken that. But now I know Cambridge have it, I’d rather a different design. :-)
  • edited July 2021
    I like it , notice the 'Launch' day is 12th of August , nice touch their from Thomas, firing it into space...

Soon to be reacquainted with Nicky Bailey's penalty!
  • Sponsored links:

• Palace borrowing a Blackburn kit for their 3rd kit this year

How many years have they been using a Barcelona lookalike kit? 
  • edited July 2021
    The Palace 1861 claim has no basis in fact or history, to claim it on a kit is verging on a corporate lie. 

There are no genuine historians in existence that give the ludicrous suggestion any credibility
  • Kits

- The club’s third kit for the 2021/22 season was revealed on Monday. Click here for more

- The club’s home kit for the 2021/22 season is set to be revealed on Wednesday

- The club’s away kit for the 2021/22 season is set to be revealed on Thursday

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/60fedb5dd1704/key-timings-for-match-tickets-charltontv-passes-and-kit-reveals

• Palace borrowing a Blackburn kit for their 3rd kit this year

How many years have they been using a Barcelona lookalike kit? 
    Relegation kit that!

Hopefully.

• Couldn’t make it up! 
    How anyone could liken Sandgaard playing his music to these stripey twats is beyond me
  • The Football League buddy Cop show we've all been waiting for...DJ and Stocks

Lads square
    Or to use Stockley’s nickname at the club:

DJ and The Big Labrador 
  • clive said:

Kits

- The club’s third kit for the 2021/22 season was revealed on Monday. Click here for more

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/60fedb5dd1704/key-timings-for-match-tickets-charltontv-passes-and-kit-reveals

What a load of bollocks, all this fanfare over a couple of kits, pathetic
  • ads said:
    clive said:

Kits

What a load of bollocks, all this fanfare over a couple of kits, pathetic
    So a shiny new signing with each?