Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• Options
    Croydon said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Croydon said:
    It's alright. Would rather we hurried up and released the home kit, that's the important one. 
    Red with some white detail, may even be a touch of black on there. 
    Should still be the first kit revealed imo. Third kit is nothing but a money spinner.
    but they're playing in the new third kit on Saturday.
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Bilko said:
    Let’s hope the 2nd strip has the same template in white with Red up the top like our home kit of the 60’s
    That's the only rationale for the grey bit I can think of.

I'm expecting all 3 kits to be a similar theme with that panel at the top. If that's the case then I can understand the grey bit.
    Ignore the lack of a proper picture editing tool... 

that's not an awful idea. 

We're not fucking Middlesborough! 

Yeah this would be awful
  • Options
    I like the third kit other than the weird light shade at the top.
  • Options
    Swish. Really like that. 
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    BFG94 said:
    Feel it's a bit of an own goal releasing the third kit first. Forget the showbiz presentation just let us see the first-choice kit. And why are online orders promised by August 12? Our first game is the 7th. 
    Previous info was kit available on Friday from the shop, already delayed 2 weeks. Hopefully the home kit will be in the shop by 7th. 
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:
    Croydon said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Croydon said:
    It's alright. Would rather we hurried up and released the home kit, that's the important one. 
    Red with some white detail, may even be a touch of black on there. 
    Should still be the first kit revealed imo. Third kit is nothing but a money spinner.
    but they're playing in the new third kit on Saturday.
    Doesn't explain why we released it first though. You can't event buy it in time for Saturday.
  • Options
    I like it. Love the simplicity of the badge. I won't be buying one but my son will want it.
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Bilko said:
    Let’s hope the 2nd strip has the same template in white with Red up the top like our home kit of the 60’s
    That's the only rationale for the grey bit I can think of.

I'm expecting all 3 kits to be a similar theme with that panel at the top. If that's the case then I can understand the grey bit.
    Ignore the lack of a proper picture editing tool... 

that's not an awful idea. 

We're not fucking Middlesborough! 
    But we are signing a few Cardiff players from them.
  • Options
    Perks of the delay is, I get to wear that stunning grey shirt from last season, to The Valley for the first time. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not disappointed with that black shirt. I can’t imagine me ever buying a replica football shirt, let alone wearing one so it’s always a concern at the beginning of the season that the club will bring one out that doesn’t look too chavvy and I succumb to actually getting one - no worries on that front so far. 2 to go. TBF, I did like the pictures of that red one from the promotion season until I saw it up close.
  • Options
    Very nice kit, love the simple sword from the early 70's
  • Options
    Love the new kit - will definitely be getting one.
  • Options
    Not a fan of all black kits - always prefer blue for third kits - but this is rather classy. Thought has gone into this. Some nice touches. Stockley's response is funny.
  • Options
    No new signing wearing it. For that reason, I’m out!
  • Options
    Not a fan of all black kits - always prefer blue for third kits - but this is rather classy. Thought has gone into this. Some nice touches. Stockley's response is funny.
    Love Stockley, he's really grown on me.

• Options
    se9addick said:
    - Gold and black looks cool
    - hate the defaced badge less than I thought I would 
    - no idea why they mucked it up with the grey panel

In what way does this commemorate the 100th anniversary of being in the Football League?
    It’s our ‘golden anniversary of joining the league’ - so I presume hence the gold!
  • Options
    sammy391 said:
    se9addick said:

In what way does this commemorate the 100th anniversary of being in the Football League?
    It’s our ‘golden anniversary of joining the league’ - so I presume hence the gold!
    That would be 50 years
  • Options
    It is a thing of beauty 😍
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I’m very much part of this but always amuses me how worked up grown adults can get about a football kit. 
    Same. I’ve started buying the home kit over the last couple of seasons, as I’ve actually started playing football regularly.

But off the top of my head I couldn’t even tell you who our current sponsors or kit designer are. 
  • Options
    Sent it to my mrs and said I really like it, she only went an ordered me one as a treat.

She's a keeper! 
  • Options
    Top kit that. Love it. Shame we’ll probably never see it in action. 
  • Options
    sammy391 said:
    se9addick said:

Haha, fair enough! 
  • Options
    Top kit that. Love it. Shame we’ll probably never see it in action. 
    If the away kit is white as expected then we definitely will. 
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    " who are the wankers in the black"

Great for a 3-0 away drubbing 
  • Options
    very nice - love the badge

didn't need the different colour panel at the top - all black with gold trim would've been the absolute winner