Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• Options
    Valley11 said:
    Isnt it supposed to be the home kit today?
    Nah we will build up to the home shirt.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    The kit being released today is one I hope we see a lot of this coming season.  I think it looks bloody great

i love all 3 but this one rocks 
    Guitar embossed/printed into the design... 
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    cfgs said:
    Valley11 said:
    I wish we'd just release everything in 1 go. Certainly won't be ordering today's until I've seen the rest. Can't wait to see it though, moan aside lol 
  • Options
    Hope it’s a black shirt to keep all  the porksters on here happy (myself included).
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    cfgs said:
    Valley11 said:
    I wish we'd just release everything in 1 go. Certainly won't be ordering today's until I've seen the rest. Can't wait to see it though, moan aside lol 
    And miss all the cryptic photos of the stitching on the inside of the sleeves and bottom of the socks? 
  • Options
    There is also going to be a half and half shirt split down the middle.

Modelled by Moses.
  • Options
    Aren’t we releasing all the kits at once? I don’t see the need to make a spectacle out of something so trivial
    People love this sort of shit. Social media basically means a large % of our fanbase (and the fan base of every professional team) need something new to talk about constantly so things as trivial as a kit release enthral grown adult humans. 
  • Options

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Normally isn't the 3rd shirt is just a catalogue shirt anyway? Bespoke home and 2nd kits, catalogue 3rd, so the big launch is for the other 2 shirts
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Aren’t we releasing all the kits at once? I don’t see the need to make a spectacle out of something so trivial
    SOME people love this sort of shit. Social media basically means a large % of our fanbase (and the fan base of every professional team) need something new to talk about constantly so things as trivial as a kit release enthral grown adult humans. 
    FIFY
  • Options
    cfgs said:
    Valley11 said:
    Probably home kit Friday , worn Saturday at Fulham 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    People love this sort of shit. Social media basically means a large % of our fanbase (and the fan base of every professional team) need something new to talk about constantly so things as trivial as a kit release enthral grown adult humans. 
    The rumours thread agrees 🤣
  • Options
    Back and gold 3rd kit? 
  • Options
    It's pretty swish for a 3rd kit for sure. 
  • Options
    Like it …. 
  • Options
    That is mint, I had heard it was, might actually buy one 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah not bad. The grey line goes through the logo and the sword. 
    But don’t really care about the 3rd or the away tbh. All about the home.
  • Options
    Very nice, although I see the date it's going to actually be ready for has been delayed already. 
  • Options
    So that new signing may have to wait until later in the week!
  • Options
    I really like the simple old school simple badge and the shirt in general, not too keen on the lighter chest panel but nice shirt.
  • Options
    Not really revealed was it. Black shirt, black background and dim lighting.

I couldn’t see it properly enough to have an opinion.
  • Options
    Love that
  • Options
    Don't think I'll need to show the others to my son, he'll want that one