Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• Options
    will the other kits be revealed today too I wonder 🤔
  • Options
    That looks great.

Although I don't really get why we need a third kit. Did last season's third kit ever get worn in a match?
  • Options
    Thank god thats our third kit... hate it
  • Options
    Love it.
  • Options
    Davo55 said:
    That looks great.

Although I don't really get why we need a third kit. Did last season's third kit ever get worn in a match?
    Quite often I believe
  • Options
    Davo55 said:
    That looks great.

When they're £50 each, im sure it's not long until we have 4th kits. 
  • Options

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not bad but I'm not keen on the badge.
    I really like that part. And I think you can play around a bit more on with a 3rd kit.
  • Options
    Like It. Looks Great. Better pics on the OS !
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    I really like that, I've never bought a third kit before but I'll be getting it. Agree that it would have looked better all black though rather than the top part being a different shade. 
  • Options
    Love it. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have no rationale for this thought, that is a Doncaster Rovers kit. 

Don’t ask what I mean because I don’t know.
  • Options
    Just ok for me.🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    Not bad but I'm not keen on the badge.
    The badge makes it IMO, big fan of the sword silhouette in isolation
    Agreed that's the kind of unique detail I like in a 3rd kit
  • Options
    That's a beaut, will be getting one  <3
  • Options
    Don't mind the badge but actually think our normal badge all gold would've looked better. 
  • Options
    That’s gonna take some beating, almost certainly what I’ll be ordering. 
  • Options

• Options
    Having seen the kit in full I feel that "hate it" was a strong word... Its grown on me a little!!

Dont like the grey bit, it feels a common theme at the moment with kits where suppliers are putting part of a design on the shirt, leaving it as though they've run out of material or simply got bored and reverted to a different design.
  • Options
    Having seen the kit in full I feel that "hate it" was a strong word... Its grown on me a little!!

Dont like the grey bit, it feels a common theme at the moment with kits where suppliers are putting part of a design on the shirt, leaving it as though they've run out of material or simply got bored and reverted to a different design.
    It's an 8 or 9/10 for me, with the only criticism being the grey detail in the shirt wasn't necessary. So I agree!