Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2021
    Really like it but would look a lot better if whole thing was black. The gold sword looks class
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Not a fan of all black kits - always prefer blue for third kits - but this is rather classy. Thought has gone into this. Some nice touches. Stockley's response is funny.
    Love Stockley, he's really grown on me.

Are You Looking For A Kenneth Williams Impression
  • Options
    That is a beauty of a kit!! 

Hopefully for nice home and away kits based on that!!
  • Options
    Top kit that. Love it. Shame we’ll probably never see it in action. 
    If the away kit is white then we'd probably wear it at Sunderland and lincoln. Maybe Doncaster and Cheltenham as well.
  • Options
    Third kit is class.

The pricing is madness though. It's cheaper to get 2 kids season tickets (outside of the family stand) than it is to buy a full child's kit.
  • Options
    anyone know if the other kits are being launched today too?
  • Options
    anyone know if the other kits are being launched today too?
    'This week' was the official line I believe 
  • Options
    New black kit is fine indeed
    Pricing of kids' shirts is scandalous - (before VAT) that's more than the adult price
    Parents you're being brutally ripped off
    £41.67 for the adult shirt is preposterous but apparently 'what the market will bare'
    £45 for the kids shirt is shameless theft by retailers - even the same price would be cheeky but more is just wrong

Will be clicking the mandmdirect website weekly for the first glimpse of shirts at £20 or under
    How soon will it be boys'n'girls?  Before Christmas?
    gotta say last season's Hummel kit is holding up nicely,  £25 for shirt'n'shorts was almost a bargain
    Don't forget that mandm are still making a 'normal profit' (i.e. 75 to 100% markup) at that price...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sword is class
  • Options
    lovely shirt .. how much ??
     B) 
  • Options
    Yeah it's lovely, so a shame we'll maybe see it twice!
  • Options
    Haven't bought a kit top for years and haven't been in the club shop since we started to realise RD was a wrong un but think i may have to get in there before the wednesday game and unload some wonga. That black top could get a weekly outing at Goals i reckon. 
  • Options
    Shame this looks to be the last year of Hummel, shirts will always divide opinion but the end result has been the best group of kits we've probably ever had. And there has always been thought put into the process as opposed to a lazy template option.

I've heard that we could be getting Castore from next season...
  • Options
    Shame this looks to be the last year of Hummel, shirts will always divide opinion but the end result has been the best group of kits we've probably ever had. And there has always been thought put into the process as opposed to a lazy template option.

Really impressed with Castore. Their Rangers stuff is fantastic.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    I like it...except (IMO) all away kits should also have an element of red...its our colour.  Red piping or some red on the shorts.  All black and gold...looks nice but keep thinking something is missing!
  • Options
    Yeah it's lovely, so a shame we'll maybe see it twice!
    Blue one was worn 4 times last season (though the turquoise one before that was unused!).
  • Options
    CafcWest said:
    I like it...except (IMO) all kits should have an element of red...its our colour.  Red piping or some red on the shorts.  All black and gold...looks nice but keep thinking something is missing!
    Its availability in the club shop? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

It would be a shame IMO. Hummel make great kits.
    Always comfy with a move to a firm who were on the up or wanting to make a name for themselves. 
  • Options
    Rothko said:

It would be a shame IMO. Hummel make great kits.
    Always comfy with a move to a firm who were on the up or wanting to make a name for themselves. 
    We were one of Hummel's first British clubs (in their second wave) so there would be a parallel with moving to Castore, who are just moving into football now

As long as it's not a Nike/Adidas/Puma catalogue kit, I don't mind
  • Options
    Yeah, only 'big' firm I would have liked is Umbro, but Castore would be good, the stuff they've done for Wolves, Newcastle and Rangers is pretty good
  • Options
    Just showed that to my 6yr old and asked him what he thought..."10 out of 10" apparently! Bit flash, but another good effort from hummel. That stockley tweet is hilarious too!
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Yeah, only 'big' firm I would have liked is Umbro, but Castore would be good, the stuff they've done for Wolves, Newcastle and Rangers is pretty good
    They also do the kit for Andy Murray, who's always injured, whereas our players are...
  • Options
    On the subject of Castore & Newcastle, I can't get the big number '4' out of my head when looking at their new shirt...
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Isn’t Andy Murray something to do with owning Castore?
  • Options
    Isn’t Andy Murray something to do with owning Castore?
    He's got an investment in them, quite a small company, but attracting some serious funding 
  • Options
    I'll be honest, I'd like to see us sticking with Hummel, Castore make the kits for Rangers and Newcastle, 2 teams that have had association with Mike Ashley, one of the scummiest men around, and by that association alone I wouldn't want anything to do with them
  • Options

Really impressed with Castore. Their Rangers stuff is fantastic.
    If people think Hummel is expensive wait until they see the pricing on Castore’s stuff (it is really, really nice though).