Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2021
    ozaddick said:
    Today's the day isn't it!? 
    Allegedly!
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Funny story about that Carbrini shirt... I emailed the then fans director, (think a few on here may know him) to tell him I wouldn't be buying it as it looked like a lower league shirt and I doubted it would make the club any money as no one would buy it and I was certain we'd get relegated in it.

We were then relegated in it.
  • Options
    TEL said:
    Valley11 said:
    Dazzler21 said:

Or

Or the actually see through one? 

No, this abomination 

No only a hideous design, but had an orange tinge to it. 
    That is the worst shirt we have ever had imo.
    Centenary shirts( both) trump this 
    Totally agree. We had 100 years to come up with a decent centenary shirt and we got that abomination. Hey ho, roll on the 150th anniversary shirt.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Funny story about that Carbrini shirt... I emailed the then fans director, think a few on here may know him to tell him I wouldn't be buying it as it looked like a lower league shirt and I was certain we'd get relegated in it.

Did s/he reply?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Funny story about that Carbrini shirt... I emailed the then fans director, think a few on here may know him to tell him I wouldn't be buying it as it looked like a lower league shirt and I was certain we'd get relegated in it.

Did s/he reply?
    He did. Kindly put me in my place 😂
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:

Did s/he reply?
    Did you email him a “told you so” email at the end of the season though?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:

Did s/he reply?
    That's good to hear.

I would guess it was something like "it's the players, not the shirt, that matter".

That's what I would have said, anyway.
  • Options
    Dizzle said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:

Did s/he reply?
    Did you email him a “told you so” email at the end of the season though?
    Maybe 🤣
  • Options
    9:00 and still nothing
    sort it out Thomas 

Fuming 
  • Options
    Joma kits in retrospect are a bit of a design dogs dinner after the first one, which was good, the rest where somewhere between shit and really really shit. 

Macron other then Hummel have made the nicest kits for us in recent years. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rothko said:
    Joma kits in retrospect are a bit of a design dogs dinner after the first one, which was good, the rest where somewhere between shit and really really shit. 

The 05/06 shirts were perfectly fine looks wise, just a shame everything peeled. 
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Talal said:
    Rothko said:

The 05/06 shirts were perfectly fine looks wise, just a shame everything peeled. 
    The original Centenary shirt was lovely. I liked our PL relegation shirt too, shame it was tainted. 

Still have this somewhere, mine is signed by a few of the players at the open training session: 

• Options
    Talal said:
    Rothko said:

The home had a really tight neck...I had to buy a large just so I could get it over my head. Marcus Bent had to cut the neck on his.

• Options
    maybe I've never forgiven them for the centenary shirt. 

The relegation shirt was a mess, and the 05/06, was OK, just not a fan of central badges on shirts.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Rothko said:
    maybe I've never forgiven them for the centenary shirt. 

The relegation shirt was a mess, and the 05/06, was OK, just not a fan of central badges on shirts.
    Less likely to chafe a nipple though... so there's that... 
    He went to Chernobyl on holiday and now has 3 nipples though
  • Options
    Black and gold that

• Options
    edited July 2021
    Black, 2 thin gold lines on the collar, gold Hummel logos and a gold sponsor. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2021
    Rothko said:
    Black and gold that
    On Jaiyesimi by the look of it. We know Akin is modelling one too from his Insta posts. 
  • Options
    Looks like jaiyesimi…
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Rothko said:
    Black and gold that
    On Jaiyesimi by the look of it. We know Akin is modelling one too from his Insta posts. 
    You sure that's not Randall, tthgne Plymouth striker? 
    LOL
  • Options
    It's quite clearly Stockley.
  • Options
    Isnt it supposed to be the home kit today?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Rothko said:
    Black and gold that
    You sure that's not Randall, the Plymouth striker? 
    It’s Joe Gomes.
  • Options
    Would assume it's the away/third so it can be worn tomorrow night against Palace