Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• Options
    DA9DA9
    edited August 2021
    Rangers 3rd kit….. 👀😢

• Options
    So, does the 3rd kit actually start shipping today ? 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    My son’s arrived yesterday. 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Happy days, went to order but not got my boys size in yet 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Mine arrived today 😎 

Be nice if they had ironed it for the price ! 🙁
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    DA9 said:
    Rangers 3rd kit….. 👀😢

People on here saying they want Castore if we don't renew with Hummel. 

I've hated almost all the stuff they've put out so far
    We are wearing Castore from next season 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Mine arrived today 😎 

Be nice if they had ironed it for the price ! 🙁
    Tbh I don’t think it’s as nice in person as it looked in the photos
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    sam3110 said:
    DA9 said:
    Rangers 3rd kit….. 👀😢

People on here saying they want Castore if we don't renew with Hummel. 

I've hated almost all the stuff they've put out so far
    We are wearing Castore from next season 
    says who? @Rothko
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:
    Happy days, went to order but not got my boys size in yet 
    Also received mine a day early on the 11th but I pre-ordered. Not sure what the wait will be like now.
  • Options
    One minor thing I don't get is the two tones of grey used. On the front panel and a tiny bit on the sponsor. It bugs me a little😀
    They should have used the same grey preferably the grey used on the K.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    You can probably notice it better in B&W.
    Me being fussy I know. Otherwise looks quality and happy with delivery. Was left on my doorstep all day and not pinched so I'm pleased I've got honest neighbours.

• Options
    Me being fussy I know. Otherwise looks quality and happy with delivery. Was left on more doorstep all day and not pinched so I'm pleased I've got honest neighbours.

It's the Orpington way mate.  #god'sowncountry
  • Options
    Me being fussy I know. Otherwise looks quality and happy with delivery. Was left on more doorstep all day and not pinched so I'm pleased I've got honest neighbours.

It's the Orpington way mate.  #god'sowncountry
    It was nice to know mate.
  • Options
    The more I see that 3rd kit, the less I like it. I think AWAY is my favourite now, look forward to seeing it in action tomorrow. 
  • Options
    Really dislike the grey panel on the third kit. Completely ruins the whole thing.
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    The more I see that 3rd kit, the less I like it. I think AWAY is my favourite now, look forward to seeing it in action tomorrow. 
    I would say that all pics and photos I've seen seem to make the grey look a blue/grey. Mine included.  Its not, it's quite a dark grey in the flesh. Might be best to have a look in the clubshop as photos don't seem to be a true colour...I'm sure an expert like johnboy could explain why 
    It's a lovely kit for the kids.
  • Options
    That Atletico Mineiro kits from a few pages back is available for €20, very tempting, probably the most I've ever been tempted by a non-Charlton, non-England shirt
    https://maillotsfactory45.com/collections/atletico-mineiro/products/atletico-mineiro-maillot-21-22

It is a thing of beauty but that has to be a knock off site looking at the image and for 20 EUR!

The main Mineiro site seems to have closed orders on the shirt and they were 100 EUR a pop when I looked before.  My son is a kit nerd and was interested in getting one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That Atletico Mineiro kits from a few pages back is available for €20, very tempting, probably the most I've ever been tempted by a non-Charlton, non-England shirt
    https://maillotsfactory45.com/collections/atletico-mineiro/products/atletico-mineiro-maillot-21-22

It is a thing of beauty but that has to be a knock off site looking at the image and for 20 EUR!

The main Mineiro site seems to have closed orders on the shirt and they were 100 EUR a pop when I looked before.  My son is a kit nerd and was interested in getting one.
    I'll post pics if/when it arrives.
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    I would say that all pics and photos I've seen seem to make the grey look a blue/grey. Mine included.  Its not, it's quite a dark grey in the flesh. Might be best to have a look in the clubshop as photos don't seem to be a true colour...I'm sure an expert like johnboy could explain why 
    I've posted this somewhere else, but why they didn't have the 3rd kit in the window last week I don't know know. I'd literally have walked to the fansbar, got a pint and ordered 2 for me and the boy. 

Tbh il probably end up doing exactly that at the Crewe game if they have more stock. 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:
    I've posted this somewhere else, but why they didn't have the 3rd kit in the window last week I don't know know. I'd literally have walked to the fansbar, got a pint and ordered 2 for me and the boy. 

Tbh il probably end up doing exactly that at the Crewe game if they have more stock. 
    I don't get why ALL the kits aren't available in the shop for the first game. 
  • Options

You can get the new Man City shirt from that site for 19.99. They’ve got to be knock offs.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Talal said:
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:

I don't get why ALL the kits aren't available in the shop for the first game. 
    We don't even know when the away kit will be for sale ! How it takes so long I dont know, they should have been sat ready waiting for a sponsor ! Add to the fact that hummel sell them on MandM sport for £12 near the end of the season and this could be a record low on the sales. 
  • Options

You can get the new Man City shirt from that site for 19.99. They’ve got to be knock offs.
    And Barcelona... plus the Instagram link takes you to shopify. 100% dodgy website.
  • Options
    Mine just arrived. It's really nice in person, the grey panel is a bit more purple than it looks in pictures and it goes quite well. One thing though, it's really, really thin. If you've been working on a nice lockdown gut like a normal person then be advised you've got no leeway there
  • Options
    http://josimarfootball.com/the-trillion-dollar-gambling-game/

Possibly the wrong thread to put this on, but couldn’t think of another. 

Interesting, and very detailed, article on the gambling companies who are shirt sponsors for a number of premier league sides, and how much is unknown about these companies. 
  • Options
    Does anyone know when the away kit will be available?
  • Options
    Black shirt arrived today.  Love it.  Thought it would be better without the grey panel but having seen it in the flesh quite like the panel.