Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2021
    Watching the Wolves v Spurs game and I’m struck by how yellow the Wolves shirt looks. Somehow seems a bit wrong to me - it looks like a Watford kit.
    No idea whether Wolves fans like it, but I can only imagine how our lot would react if our home shade of red was tinkered with.
    Looks like a wolves colour top to me mate.
    Might be my eyes
    Likewise, it might be my eyes. 😂

However, there was a shot of the crowd which showed a bunch of Wolves fans in current and previous shirts and there were at least three distinct shades of yellow/gold/orange on show - and the current shirt was distinctly lighter.

Edit: Out of curiosity I looked up Wolves fans opinions and it seems they generally like it, but there are some fans grumbling that it’s “too yellow” while others are saying “at least it’s not like one of those orange shirts we’ve had recently”
  • Options
    I noticed MacGillivray wore his fourth different shirt of the season yesterday. Real cock up by Hummel giving two designs that the EFL say we can't use with the red. Also (not that I'd be buying yet but) still no away or keeper shirts in the shop. Pretty poor. 
  • Options
    Watching the Wolves v Spurs game and I’m struck by how yellow the Wolves shirt looks. Somehow seems a bit wrong to me - it looks like a Watford kit.
    No idea whether Wolves fans like it, but I can only imagine how our lot would react if our home shade of red was tinkered with.
    Looks like a wolves colour top to me mate.
    Might be my eyes
    Likewise, it might be my eyes. 😂

However, there was a shot of the crowd which showed a bunch of Wolves fans in current and previous shirts and there were at least three distinct shades of yellow/gold/orange on show - and the current shirt was distinctly lighter.

Edit: Out of curiosity I looked up Wolves fans opinions and it seems they generally like it, but there are some fans grumbling that it’s “too yellow” while others are saying “at least it’s not like one of those orange shirts we’ve had recently”
    Must’ve been the light in the Wolves v Spurs game, as the shirts look much more like the traditional color today against Man U.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Talal said:
    I noticed MacGillivray wore his fourth different shirt of the season yesterday. Real cock up by Hummel giving two designs that the EFL say we can't use with the red. Also (not that I'd be buying yet but) still no away or keeper shirts in the shop. Pretty poor. 
    No away kit even remotely close to being released yet. 3rd kit went online and sold out, there were literally 2 youth 3rd shirts in the shop on Saturday.. no adult shirts at all even to look at. 

All very strange.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    shine166 said:
    Talal said:
    No away kit even remotely close to being released yet. 3rd kit went online and sold out, there were literally 2 youth 3rd shirts in the shop on Saturday.. no adult shirts at all even to look at. 

All very strange.
    Heard mid September for the away shirt last week in the club shop but wouldn't be surprised to find out it's later
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    MattF said:
    shine166 said:
    Talal said:

All very strange.
    Heard mid September for the away shirt last week in the club shop but wouldn't be surprised to find out it's later
    I spoke to a lady in the shop yesterday.
    As always I find the staff very helpful and obliging. She made the comment that they find things very frustrating as the shop have no say on stock coming in and getting in new lines.
  • Options
    Was told last week the away and third shirts won’t be until mid September so haven’t bothered going in since. So are there adult third shirts in store or online only still?
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Sage said:
    Was told last week the away and third shirts won’t be until mid September so haven’t bothered going in since. So are there adult third shirts in store or online only still?
    No adult 3rd shirts at all... online or in store. Not complaining, just mentioning it as I arrived early yesterday with the sole intention of loading up on new bits for the boy. 

I ended up buying the Ajax 3rd/3 little birds shirt for myself instead on the train home lol. 
  • Options
    Sage said:
    No adult third shirts available online at the moment 
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited August 2021
    Don’t buy shirts, last 2-3 I’ve had were gifts, only wear them around the house, but I do like the casual wear training gear, bought this beauty yesterday 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have always found it strange why the club almost never have shirts available by the middle of July.
    The weather is nice, people go on holiday and would like to display their new tops.
    I imagine there is a lot of money to be made and the club are losing out.

• Options
    Thanks for the info people 👍🏻
  • Options
    DA9 said:
    Don’t buy shirts, last 2-3 I’ve had were gifts, only wear them around the house, but I do like the casual wear training gear, bought this beauty yesterday 
    Perfect for dog walking, shorts are handy as they have pockets, for 💩 bags. 
  • Options
    DA9 said:
    Looks like it could have almost been made to measure to fit the typical football fan…
  • Options
    Talal said:
    I noticed MacGillivray wore his fourth different shirt of the season yesterday. 
    His washing machine is broken.
  • Options
    Surprised at lack of stock as I've already purchased three different home kits, a UoG ladies kit and the Black 3rd kit.

All delivered pretty pronto as well - though did have to send back the ladies top for an exchange which was dealt with in 48 hours.
  • Options
    Newport’s new Hummel/Goldie Lookin’ Chain-inspired third kit:

• Options
    If anyone was after the Ajax, 3 little birds kit.. sports direct have had a restock

https://www.sportsdirect.com/adidas-ajax-third-shirt-2021-2022-377197#colcode=37719703
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shine166 said:
    If anyone was after the Ajax, 3 little birds kit.. sports direct have had a restock

https://www.sportsdirect.com/adidas-ajax-third-shirt-2021-2022-377197#colcode=37719703
    The tracksuit, T-shirt’s, sweatshirt and trainers are available from adidas

https://www.adidas.co.uk/ajax_amsterdam 
  • Options
    Hummel's worst batch of kits we've had i'd say. Not a fan of any of them really, not complete disasters just very meh. The panel on the 3rd kit takes it from a 10/10 to a 6/10
  • Options
    Think il ask for the away for Xmas and 3rd from mandm. Home looks much nicer in person. 
  • Options
    Hummel's worst batch of kits we've had i'd say. Not a fan of any of them really, not complete disasters just very meh. The panel on the 3rd kit takes it from a 10/10 to a 6/10
    I respectfully disagree sir.  The home is okay, the away is nice and the third I love, even with the panel.