Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• My sons home shirt arrived yesterday. After initially disliking it, I actually now quite like it. 
  • are they going to sell the pink keeper shorts?

• They are dreadful. Definitely look like knock offs from an Egyptian market.

They're so bad that if you're a fan you almost have to buy one because they'll probably be iconic in about 15 years time.
  • Awful. I'm all for bold designs but never thought I'd see the day when a shirt excludes the club badge!!
  • Awful. I'm all for bold designs but never thought I'd see the day when a shirt excludes the club badge!!
    The whole shirt is made up of the clubs badges but shit none the less. 
  • JiMMy 85 said:
    Puma are apparently very pleased with their ‘rule breaking’ third kits 😬 
    £70 that city shirt costs

SEVENTY POUND!

• Puma should make the kits for Clwb Pêl Droed Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch Football Club
  • Sponsored links:

• JiMMy 85 said:
    Puma are apparently very pleased with their ‘rule breaking’ third kits 😬 
    Criminal to shorten Manchester like that on the city shirt.
  • Talal said:
    Not allowed, UEFA rules that having the club name is akin to a club logo, of which you are only allowed one of.

Venezia FC had this problem at the weekend as their kit has the word Venezia across the front, so in the Coppa Italia had to play with a badgeless kit.

• You can probably notice it better in B&W.
    Me being fussy I know. Otherwise looks quality and happy with delivery. Was left on my doorstep all day and not pinched so I'm pleased I've got honest neighbours.

Shows how observant I am. The junior socks have OAFC on them🤣 
    What colour is the turn over on the socks?

they could be Oldham’s third socks from last season 
  • Sponsored links:

Me being fussy I know. Otherwise looks quality and happy with delivery. Was left on my doorstep all day and not pinched so I'm pleased I've got honest neighbours.

Black and gold.
    A new kit is being posted at no cost so I will have 2 kits if anybody wants a 5-6yr old unworn 3rd kit with tags- minus socks😆

Wonder who's cock up that is and who's picking up the cost. Hummel or the club?

Black and gold.
    A new kit is being posted at no cost so I will have 2 kits if anybody wants a 5-6yr old unworn 3rd kit with tags- minus socks😆

Wonder who's cock up that is and who's picking up the cost. Hummel or the club?
    I went into the club shop to buy a 5-6 kit today but they didn't have any of the young kids full kits. I wonder if this is due to the socks. My little one was gutted

If it’s stiff & crusty, then they used it as a third sock.
  • Wish the club would pull their finger out and get new kits delivered. Ordered the black kit for my two grandsons and, four games into the season, they have still not arrived. Phoned the club shop, told they do not deal with new kits, advised to email the suppliers and they have not bothered to answer.
     I'm trying to support the club in every way I can but disappointed by this. Not as disappointed as the kids, who keep asking when their new kits will arrive.
  • Went to the club shop today to buy my 6 year old the 3rd Kit. Got the shirt and socks….no shorts at all and they have no idea when they will be in stock. 

• I went into the club shop to buy a 5-6 kit today but they didn't have any of the young kids full kits. I wonder if this is due to the socks. My little one was gutted
    The email i recieved says a new one will be delivered to me in the next 2 weeks so maybe they are just waiting on the socks. If you have no luck i can post you a new top and shorts for your kid, let us know.
  • edited August 2021
    Watching the Wolves v Spurs game and I’m struck by how yellow the Wolves shirt looks. Somehow seems a bit wrong to me - it looks like a Watford kit.
    No idea whether Wolves fans like it, but I can only imagine how our lot would react if our home shade of red was tinkered with.
  • Watching the Wolves v Spurs game and I’m struck by how yellow the Wolves shirt looks. Somehow seems a bit wrong to me - it looks like a Watford kit.
    No idea whether Wolves fans like it, but I can only imagine how our lot would react if our home shade of red was tinkered with.
    Looks like a wolves colour top to me mate.
    Might be my eyes