Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• Options
    Just been to buy a new home shirt for my son. Looks better in real life,than online.The front of the shirt is a lighter shade of red than the back which gives it a nice contrast.
    I can also confirm that pinstripes do not look good on middle aged men with beer guts.
  • Options
    The childrens sizing online is baffling. The size guide has sizes for children but the options do not relate. What size has anyone with an average build 6 year old got? I cant get to the valley in person for a while. Thanks in advance. 
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    shine166 said:
    Looked into adding a name to a shirt... is someone taking the piss ? 
    Unless the one below Grant is Solly and above him is our new signing “ABLPQ”, then it seems there are only 3 players there who still play for us.
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    That's for a child, right? 
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    ChiAddick said:
    The childrens sizing online is baffling. The size guide has sizes for children but the options do not relate. What size has anyone with an average build 6 year old got? I cant get to the valley in person for a while. Thanks in advance. 
    Got my boy LB shirt and hes a average height, very slim 7 yo

The tops come up quite small, shorts dont he got MB but tbh even they are quite big
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

The tops come up quite small, shorts dont he got MB but tbh even they are quite big
    The size 8yrs fitted my nearly 5 year old, slightly tall and slim, perfectly
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

The size 8yrs fitted my nearly 5 year old, slightly tall and slim, perfectly
    Thanks both. Think ill wait and take him in person. Was hoping to get it before the s
    Stoke game. 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    shine166 said:
    Well I was actually going to get king in memory of my Charlton supporting nan that passed away a few months ago but this list popped up. That ok with you ? 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Talal said:
    shine166 said:
    Well I was actually going to get king in memory of my Charlton supporting nan that passed away a few months ago but this list popped up. That ok with you ? 
    Apologies, don't know why I made that comment anyway. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    New Hull kit...

Fuck me the Bengals are in town. 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    shine166 said:
    Talal said:
    shine166 said:
    Apologies, don't know why I made that comment anyway. 
    All good dude, tbh it's the kinda comment I'd have posted too 
  • Options
    and SportPesa are going bust
  • Options
    New Hull kit...

I really like this tbh
  • Options
    New Hull kit...

I really like this tbh
    Have the same view with it as with the Everton kit

the pattern would have been better on the whole shirt rather than just the top part

i.e. a modern version of this

• Options
    I love everything about our kit,nice to have a slight change 
  • Options
    must be about time they released the away kit now?....unless they are holding it back for a signing!
  • Options
    Just been to buy a new home shirt for my son. Looks better in real life,than online.The front of the shirt is a lighter shade of red than the back which gives it a nice contrast.
    I can also confirm that pinstripes do not look good on middle aged men with beer guts.
    Just saved me 45 quid, cheers!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2019
    New Hull kit...

I really like this tbh
    Same, it's kind of fun and different. Is it a bit over the top, maybe a bit American football? Yes. But it's fun. It's football, have fun with it. I like that the promo picture is more laid back too. It would look silly if they all had scowls on. 

Oh, just seen @ThThe Red Robin" beat me to the Bengals comparison. 

• Options
    Home shirt arrived today, slightly snug around the gut lol but looks great in person.
  • Options
    Away kit photo shoot has already been done apparantly.

Wonder if its what we'll wear for Colchester away with the home kit being shown against Aston Villa for the first time
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    shine166 said:
    Anyone know when the toddler kits are out ? Need to introduce this chap to a life time of let down 

I did that with mine as an infant...as in the kit.

She loves seeing us ever since as she sees the kit and doesn't realise how bad we are yet!

What is that on the fellas head though...
  • Options
    The away kit is very very nice sure there will be people to moan about it though !!
  • Options
    My boys kits got their first outing at Goals today. 

Shirt is growing on me a bit but don’t think years down the line it will go down as anyone’s favourite. 
  • Options
    @shine166 that’s one cute baby!