Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• Options

In the background of one of the photos on our twitter, the one with Oshilaja and Bowyer shaking hands, the new advertising signs on the Covered End have been done. There are two Hummel signs, one sign is light blue and dark blue (the colour of our third kit) and the other sign is yellow and blue. Maybe that’s gonna be the colour of our away kit, or am I reading too much into it?

Would not make sense as to why we need a third. Doubt many have yellow and blue kits

• Options
    However having taken a look we could be yellow.
  • Options
    I hope so, though last year the third was yellow and black with blue shorts so I'd be surprised if we return to that combination so soon, but that was an off the peg kit and a proper yellow and blue kit based on the old FADS kit would be epic! 
  • Options
    Paddy Power are also sponsoring Newport and Motherwell

• Options
    Hmmm, those pinstripes don't look as good in the flesh. So when's the away kit out? 
  • Options
    Chap on the Charlton facebook group is adamant the away kit is black, with hints of green/purple (possibly pinstripes?) in homage to our classic kit from the 90s. Obviously not a reliable source necessarily but I did hear elsewhere it was black.
  • Options
    Chap on the Charlton facebook group is adamant the away kit is black, with hints of green/purple (possibly pinstripes?) in homage to our classic kit from the 90s. Obviously not a reliable source necessarily but I did hear elsewhere it was black.
    Would be strange if it were to be black with the green and purple as if there was to be a homage to that particular kit then you'd have thought that it would be mainly white
  • Options
    That was one of Hummels options.

They had about six home and six away designs.

They seemed to like the purple and green shirts as they gave them an excuse to do something different.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    shine166 said:
    Anyone know when the toddler kits are out ? Need to introduce this chap to a life time of let down 

you surely mean a lifetime of hope and expectation .. lovely bonny little boy by the way ((:>)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Paddy Power are also sponsoring Newport and Motherwell

nice shirt .. very 'Aztecy'
  • Options
    I think the new away kit will be black. 
  • Options
    I'd love a black kit - for those of us who wear bras a white kit can be problematic. Plus hides cider and black stains better :joy:
  • Options
    EastStand said:
    I'd love a black kit - for those of us who wear bras a white kit can be problematic. Plus hides cider and black stains better :joy:
    Yeah I've been thinking black as well. One of those things applies to me too. 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Anyone know when the toddler kits are out ? Need to introduce this chap to a life time of let down 

Adorable mate. It's never too early for the misery to start.
  • Options
    If it’s black who will it clash with. Will not need 3rd kit think it’s going to be the white one with green and purple strips 
  • Options
    If it’s black who will it clash with. Will not need 3rd kit think it’s going to be the white one with green and purple strips 
    Bournemouth away in the cup
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Brentford? They play in red/white shirts and black shorts.
  • Options
    What cup we playing Bournemouth in how does red and white strips clash with black  
  • Options
    What cup we playing Bournemouth in how does red and white strips clash with black  
    Their kit is red and black
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    not keen on those stripes , the kit had potential but i think they've failed to deliver
  • Options
    Since when they’ve always played in red and white strips to my knowledge. Is that this season then. 
  • Options
    Don’t think shorts count as a clash you just change shorts to home shorts 
  • Options
    EastStand said:
    Surely you just wear a nude coloured bra under a white top rather than a white bra ?
  • Options
    Most teams wear their away kits and/or third kits when there is no reason to nowadays to try and boost sales. Hell, most teams have a third kit just to boost sales.
  • Options
    Since when they’ve always played in red and white strips to my knowledge. Is that this season then. 
    ???

Bournemouth and Brentford are two different teams. Am I being whooshed?
  • Options
    I've marked that as 'bad' .. only the nice little Macron logo saved it from 'the hall of shame' .. nice little side-line for the French president