Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• Options
    From the FA website:

The following Advertising is permitted:

(i)            Playing kit

(a)                    On the Clothing of a Player on the field of play, the following areas shall be permitted to be used for Advertising

• One single area not exceeding 250 square centimetres on the front of the shirt (see Fig 10);
    • One single area not exceeding 100 square centimetres on the back of the shirt (see Fig 13);
    • One single area not exceeding  100  square  centimetres  on each sleeve of the shirt, between the shoulder seam and the elbow (provided Affiliated Association or Competition Rules so permit) (see Fig 12);
    • One single area not exceeding 100 square centimetres on the back of the shorts (see Fig 14); and
    • Once only on each sock tie-up providing it does not exceed an area of 100 square centimetres (see Fig 11).
  • Options
    Out of interest do the players have a say on the kit?
    Seriously?
    Point being, did they really approve it!
    Yeah course, and they also get a say on catering options including the Vegan options. 

And one of Lockyer’s first jobs was to access the pot holes in the car park. Williams is upset he wasn’t asked - this is why he hasn’t decided if he wants to sign up again.
    When he accessed them, where did they go? What was inside? So many questions!

• Options
    From the FA website:

(a)                    On the Clothing of a Player on the field of play, the following areas shall be permitted to be used for Advertising

• One single area not exceeding 250 square centimetres on the front of the shirt (see Fig 10);
    • One single area not exceeding 100 square centimetres on the back of the shirt (see Fig 13);
    • One single area not exceeding  100  square  centimetres  on each sleeve of the shirt, between the shoulder seam and the elbow (provided Affiliated Association or Competition Rules so permit) (see Fig 12);
    • One single area not exceeding 100 square centimetres on the back of the shorts (see Fig 14); and
    • Once only on each sock tie-up providing it does not exceed an area of 100 square centimetres (see Fig 11).
    250 square cm? as in 2.5 square meters that can be HUGE lol

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    From the FA website:

250 square cm? as in 2.5 square meters that can be HUGE lol

It would be 0.025m2
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    250cm2 is a patch 25x10 or 20x12.5

2.5m2 would be 25,000cm2
  • Options
    250cm2 is a patch 25x10 or 20x12.5

2.5m2 would be 25,000cm2
    Glad someone else paid attention in school!
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    Considering who the sponsor is, there’s no way this isn’t a windup.
    Exactly this. Not a chance it isn't a wind up. 

Already gone viral and got the publicity they wanted.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Doh!
  • Options
    Definitely a wind up!
  • Options
    The kit has been unveiled on the official Huddersfield site, though. So is it still a wind-up?
  • Options
    hawksmoor said:
    The kit has been unveiled on the official Huddersfield site, though. So is it still a wind-up?
    Yes, a windup Hudds are in on, they'll be the real sponsor I imagine.
  • Options
    We cant really talk about false stories though can we

After all it was Charlton who quietly allowed the whole media to think that two people had broken into the Valley for a quickie on the pitch
  • Options
    May have missed it but when is the new away kit revealed? 
  • Options
    Love the third kit, don't like the home kit. When's the away kit being shown?
  • Options
    I like the new kit and the fact that the new sponsorship is for a very worthwhile cause 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That was the day I got that kit for my 7 birthday. 
  • Options
    Not such a stupid question.
    Sure I read somewhere that Neville Southall had the yellow(?) Everton keeper kit changed to black as he thought he was too visible to strikers in yellow. Black meant he blended in to crowd a bit more.
    Nope, he asked for Black as he was such a fat bugger he wanted a slimmer look.
  • Options
    Not such a stupid question.
    Sure I read somewhere that Neville Southall had the yellow(?) Everton keeper kit changed to black as he thought he was too visible to strikers in yellow. Black meant he blended in to crowd a bit more.
    yeah that and the fact yellow put 3 stone on him just standing there trying to breath in.
    Tbf, the best keeper I have ever seen.
  • Options
    Seems the Huddersfield kit is genuine!? 
    Apparently the FA have piped up about it. 

• Options
    Don’t like the home kit at all. Love the third kit. Hoping the away doesn’t have those pinstripes but it most likely will. Like that Hudds away kit minus the stunt sponsorship though.
  • Options
    Paddy must have known that it wouldnt have stuck and must know that the FA will enforce the kit being changed... they've just had a ton of free advertising so if this was the only game they could have it, its done its job for them
    Exactly. Not a chance the FA will let them wear it in official matches, it's clearly just a publicity stunt which Huddersfield are in on and no doubt being well paid for.

The 'huge logo' kits will probably be auctioned off with money going to charity.

Plus on the Huddersfield site there is just an image of the kit and it says kit on sale Saturday 20 July. So no doubt at some point in the next couple of days, the real kit will be revealed and then put on sale at the weekend.
  • Options
    That “temporary” white kit used last night at daggers would be ideal as the away/change/2nd kit. Classic uncluttered stylish. Black shorts or socks could be used for partial clashes with hosts’ kits. The sponsor’s logo will work fine. No chance of course. The actual result will be some cluttered committee concoction of three too many ideas “echoing this, tributing that, honouring someotherbollox” when all that’s needed is a not red shirt to wear in a dozen or so away fixtures. Commercially it’ll be a non-event cos of low demand, obscene price and the heinous twunt factor 
    not a penny more