Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• Options

Newport County's new kit, also made by Hummel - maybe ours will be like this?
  • Options
    Very plain...
  • Options
    Very plain...
    Looks quite off the shelf for a Hummel kit , there's usually a bit more design to their kits. 
  • Options
    MarcusH26 said:
    Very plain...
    Looks quite off the shelf for a Hummel kit , there's usually a bit more design to their kits. 
    Agreed, wouldnt be surprised to see a similar design if we have a third kit
  • Options
    Cambridge 3rd kit is quality 
  • Options
    MarcusH26 said:
    Very plain...
    Agreed, wouldnt be surprised to see a similar design if we have a third kit
    Yeah it reminds me of one of their third kit designs. Be interesting to see if we have one 
  • Options

Newport County's new kit, also made by Hummel - maybe ours will be like this?
    Hope not tbh
  • Options
    Newport want the look they want, I suspect we’ll get the design we’re after, is there a hint in the art work the club are using on Twitter? 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    I remember reading that bright goalkeeper kits have an affect on players attacking the goal and it tends to draw the players to shoot towards the keeper.
    Yeah seem to remember there being something about that with Petr Cechs orange Chelsea kit where they were saying they chose that particular colour because our eyes see it quicker than other colours and it would put strikers off.
  • Options
    Another new offering from Hummel, this time with Oldham

Oldham Athletic 21-22 Home Kit + New Club Crest Unveiled - Footy Headlines
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I like the new crest, the previous one felt very American
  • Options
    I like that
  • Options
    Interesting that Hummel are doing some of the club branding now as well

I imagine we'll get similar. The border sort've matches the new text border on our twitter images

• Options
    You can see an injury about to happen in that picture.
  • Options
    Jac_52 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    I remember reading that bright goalkeeper kits have an affect on players attacking the goal and it tends to draw the players to shoot towards the keeper.
    Yeah seem to remember there being something about that with Petr Cechs orange Chelsea kit where they were saying they chose that particular colour because our eyes see it quicker than other colours and it would put strikers off.
    Jorge Campos the old Mexico keeper used to design his Keeper tops in the 90's to put strikers off. They were Neon colours, with crazy aztec designs I seem to remember. 
  • Options
    Not sure if right place to put this but decent documentary on ITV player called "Get Shirty" about Admiral and the first branded football kits.

Worth a watch if kits are your sort of thing.
  • Options
    Interesting that Hummel are doing some of the club branding now as well

I imagine we'll get similar. The border sort've matches the new text border on our twitter images
    I am imagining the socks in white and a white top to be our away kit. 

like this I reckon, but nicer:

• Options

Bristol City’s new kit. Hopefully we don’t have the same as them again this season. Not a fan of this. Badge in the middle. Nah. 
  • Options
    Our badge won’t be in the middle. Looks chuddy

im sure we’ll see it soon
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Valley11 said:

Bristol City’s new kit. Hopefully we don’t have the same as them again this season. Not a fan of this. Badge in the middle. Nah. 
    That’s nice 
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

That’s nice 
    Well you would say that. I personally am not a massive fan, badge location is the issue for me.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    Our badge won’t be in the middle. Looks chuddy

im sure we’ll see it soon
    You sponsoring them again this year @Swisdom ?
  • Options
    Wasn’t planning to…
  • Options
    but?
  • Options
    Everton's new Hummel home and goalkeeper shirt, not a huge fan

• Options
    No one else wants to ….so Swisdoms mob may have to 
    and then maybe the poxy new kit will arrive 
  • Options
    Hate the Goalkeeper kit - Not a fan of the shade of yellow on the Home shirt
  • Options
    Like the home and being a big fan of wacky keeper tops it'll do. 
  • Options
    That keepers kit is a riff on an Umbro one from the early 90s?