Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• Options
    I can see new shirts being announced at the same time as this new sponsorship/partnerships, possible with a Charlton TV announcement and all done in front of the new Curbs stand

• Options
    Wonder what kit we'll wear tomorrow
  • Options
    Popped into the shop earlier, they still have some of the 19/20 home shirt available at £9. Mostly larger sizes but some regular ones. 
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Am I the only one who likes all these kits that everyone dislikes? The only kit I've not enjoyed is the Bristol City one, also Lincoln with Virgin Wines if it's actually real is an abomination.

Everton - great
    Inter - great
    Barca - great
    Chelsea - great
    Cambridge - great
    Rangers - great
  • Options
    Talal said:
    New Coventry shirt. Looks alright until you notice the under bra.

It is really noticeable on bloke standing on the left.
  • Options
    Think it's a nice shirt either way.
  • Options
    Are we bottom of the list for Hummel? Feel like we’ve seen every Hummel made shirt, apart from ours. Maybe tomorrow at the Celtic game? 
  • Options
    Are we bottom of the list for Hummel? Feel like we’ve seen every Hummel made shirt, apart from ours. Maybe tomorrow at the Celtic game? 
    They will wear one sleeve tomorrow to tease us. Then maybe the other sleeve at Welling in midweek if we’re lucky… :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Probably training gear tomorrow.
  • Options
    Skins
  • Options
    Tabards 
  • Options
    Isn't is that we are waiting on the shirt sponsor?
  • Options
    Our shirts are normally released around mid July... Last year it was September! 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Slightly different situation last year though…
  • Options
    Ross said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Obviously but why do people now expect ours so early
  • Options
    OUR STYLISH NEW HOME KIT WILL BE RELEASED NEXT WEEK TO AN APPRECIATIVE AND SLATHERING CL AUDIENCE.

(Repeat 100 times and take a lay down)
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Ross said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Obviously but why do people now expect ours so early
    Agreed. Half of the Premier League clubs haven’t released one kit yet.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Every Newcastle player wearing 4 this season... 

• Options
    edited July 2021
    Keeper... 

• Options
    Talal said:
    The away...

That’s the keeper kit
  • Options
    Ross said:
    Talal said:
    The away...

That’s the keeper kit
    Cheers, never assume! 
  • Options
    Talal said:

Considering that there is only so much you can do with black and white stripes, that’s not bad 
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Skins
    I wonder who wore number four
  • Options
    cafcfan said:
    Talal said:

Considering that there is only so much you can do with black and white stripes, that’s not bad 
    Castore, the manufacturers, are quite interesting. First, they are British, second they are part-owned by Andy Murray and he wears their stuff and they also have deals with McClaren (F1) and the West Indies (cricket). I wish them well. The big boys like Nike need a good kicking. 
    I didn't know Any Murray was a part owner, I was wondering why he was wearing their stuff.
    I like that Newcastle top, just the sponsor layout is wrong.