Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• I see the U23s still have their junior officer uniforms
  • Two number nines... don't think that's allowed!
  • Who is the No.49?

I presume its Barker behind Davison
  • So are we keeping Hummel now? I assumed we were changing. 

I’ve really like the Hummel kits but the sponsor half peeled off of last year’s grey away kit and that was disappointing. 

I’ve really like the Hummel kits but the sponsor half peeled off of last year’s grey away kit and that was disappointing. 
    We're going into our last year with Hummel 
  • I'm pretty sure 49 is Jeremy Santos glad to see him in with the rest of the squad
  • I'm pretty sure 49 is Jeremy Santos glad to see him in with the rest of the squad
    Yeah I think you're right... Looks like him if you Google his name
    We are a bit short of bodies at the moment.
  • Sponsored links:

• Great training gear. Excited to see the kits now
    Yeah I know but I can see Adkins wanting to involve Santos, Henry and vennings a bit this year anyway. Vennings would have featured more last season if it wasn't for his injury
  • Santos really impressed me at the U18s final against Wigan. First time I'd seen him live - a real dynamo.
    Yeah I know but I can see Adkins wanting to involve Santos, Henry and vennings a bit this year anyway. Vennings would have featured more last season if it wasn't for his injury
    Pre-season a good time to involve them and see what they can do.

If NA thinks they are good enough he'll play them, and yes I know right now he doesn't have much choice.

Not had that issue with any of my Hummel kits.

Had it with some baby bibs though.
  • Interesting that Venning’s has been given a first team kit. I remember it took Doughty a while to get his, even after he’d scored for us. 
  • Puma footballs? Is that the new EFL ball?
  • Maccn05 said:
    DA9 said:
    Modelled on this? Prefer the original 
    A thing of beauty 
    all kits also look better with proper boots (Adidas World Cup / Adidas Copa Mundial / Puma King - delete as appropriate)
    I think you mean Nike Tiempo’s 😉
    Always Puma King will get my vote 
  • Sponsored links:

• Interesting that Venning’s has been given a first team kit. I remember it took Doughty a while to get his, even after he’d scored for us. 
    We've only 12 players, theres plenty spare.
  • Maccn05 said:
    DA9 said:
    A thing of beauty 
    all kits also look better with proper boots (Adidas World Cup / Adidas Copa Mundial / Puma King - delete as appropriate)
    The most uncomfortable boots I have ever worn. Had to buy them as the time as the god of boots Puma Kings were not available. But I guess a boots discussion could have its own thread :smiley:
  • Maccn05 said:
    DA9 said:
    A thing of beauty 
    The most uncomfortable boots I have ever worn. Had to buy them as the time as the god of boots Puma Kings were not available. But I guess a boots discussion could have its own thread :smiley:
    it'd be a short thread.

adidas copa mundial and world cup are the best boots, anyone suggesting anything else is wrong.
  • These were and always will be the... well... King of football boots. 

The OG T90 were also fantastic. 
    Insane Total 90 II Inspired Nike Phantom Venom 39Future DNA39 2020 Boots  Released - Footy Headlines
  • Back to kits though, any update or timeframe on kit dates @Ollywozere

Football kit quality is terrible these days but they arent really aimed at collectors, they expect everyone to dump last years kits and buy the new one as soon as it releases so it doesnt need to last.

On the other hand my 98-99 home shirt is still in great nick, sponsors and all. 
  • CAFCTrev said:
    So are we keeping Hummel now? I assumed we were changing. 

Football kit quality is terrible these days but they arent really aimed at collectors, they expect everyone to dump last years kits and buy the new one as soon as it releases so it doesnt need to last.

Actually the quality is far better, the sponsorship is what is terrible. The fabrics etc are far better quality for the job they're intended to do. Even the replicas use proper performance materials now. 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    CAFCTrev said:
    So are we keeping Hummel now? I assumed we were changing. 

Actually the quality is far better, the sponsorship is what is terrible. The fabrics etc are far better quality for the job they're intended to do. Even the replicas use proper performance materials now. 
    Your probably right about the base fabric, but Ive had issues with other elements that kit makers like to add to shirts. Ive had plastic team badges peel off when the glue dies along with any other elements that arent sewn on. The sword on the back of the 19/20 shirt and the hummel chevrons are starting to disintegrate, and thats on a shirt Ive babied. 
  • edited June 2021

Crewe home shirt for next season.