Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2019/20 season 1st fixture guess (ed. Blackburn away)

Comments

• Options
    I'm begging that there will be no home games @ 5:30 on a Saturday - Bloody hated that time for the game against Rochdale

Sought of follows that teams that kick off at 5:30 are on the telly.

That seldom happens with us not being that much of a draw for the Sky tv people.

Yeah hoping if we're selected for TV at the Valley it'll either be a night game or an early KO on a weekend

That 5:30 one just gets in the way
  • Options
    It wasn't a dream, we're in the Championship. Yippee.
  • Options
    1st home game stoke we should all make an. Effort to be there and be loud for lee and the lads, even if not committing to a season ticket a one off effort just to show gratitude and he deserves backing to the very end! 
  • Options
    Salford have been picked as one of the TV games. Nothing to do with the celebrity owners of course, as Sky love showing L2 matches live...

• Options
    edited June 2019
    RedPanda said:
    Train related question:

Do they run on New Year’s Day??  Swansea away?

Sunday service but there are bound to be engineering works somewhere along that long journey. For me, at least it's not a night game.
    less than 2 weeks after the shortest day of the year it might well as be. Will be dark by half time...................
  • Options
    Salford have been picked as one of the TV games. Nothing to do with the celebrity owners of course, as Sky love showing L2 matches live...

That’s fake news Leeds don’t feature 
  • Options

Erm...
  • Options
    Heard a rumour Millwall away is 9th Nov and home is 4th April
    Ok Mr Platini.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Told it's Blackburn away then Stoke home. Millwall dates above correct. Leeds 28 September 
    Alright Sepp.
  • Options
    Told it's Blackburn away then Stoke home. Millwall dates above correct. Leeds 28 September 
    Alright Sepp.
    I will give you a lol CE, you are working hard to get some laughs.
  • Options

Erm...
    Inside the Sky planning meeting...

Leeds: tick - everyone in the country wants to see Leeds
    Salford: tick - everyone in the country is fascinated by the Class of 92 owning a football club, hence the BBC always televising their FA Cup matches and maybe Beckham will be there, pretty please
    Charlton: no - you must be f**king joking!
  • Options
    Alright Sepp.
    I'll give you one if you give me one. Ooo err.
  • Options
    The stand out months to me are October and April.

October every game is going to be hard, easiest game looking like Swansea at home that month

Then April we have Millwall, Reading and Wigan and if the odds are anything to go by they will all be 6 pointers.

Love this league 
  • Options
    Alright Sepp.
    I'll give you one if you give me one. Ooo err.
    Already done, you obviously never noticed..............you are not my wife are you??
  • Options
    Whats wales or hereford like new years eve
  • Options
    Surprised how underwhelmed I feel by them. Nothing is really exciting me other than Millwall obviously and QPR for a pre Xmas drink-up.

Think the fact Swansea (NYD) was a new tick, Wednesday and Forest are midweek and there isn’t a decent away till Oct haven’t helped.

Sure that will all change when we’re up and running.
  • Options
    Yep @The Organiser

everywhere i I look I just see northernness. Oodles of northernness.

all that’s missing is The Night Watch away, midweek, in winter
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yep @The Organiser

everywhere i I look I just see northernness. Oodles of northernness.

all that’s missing is The Night Watch away, midweek, in winter
    The more northern the better.

• Options
    I so hope us or Fulham are in the FA Cup 4th round.

My kids joint birthday party on the 25th haha
  • Options
    Surprised how underwhelmed I feel by them. Nothing is really exciting me other than Millwall obviously and QPR for a pre Xmas drink-up.

Think the fact Swansea (NYD) was a new tick, Wednesday and Forest are midweek and there isn’t a decent away till Oct haven’t helped.

Millwall away exciting?
  • Options
    Still won’t be buying a season ticket, NAPM, but will try to do a few aways this season. Fancy us to win at Millwall finally under Bowyer.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Millwall away exciting?
    Yeah, normally both love it and dread it at the same time. It’s the hope that kills you but going there with a Bowyer led Charlton. If we don’t do it this year, I don’t think we ever will.
  • Options
    Seven games in February must be a record 
  • Options
    Seven games in February must be a record 
    The Beatles maybe?
  • Options
    @stackitsteve Thanks. Exactly what I was looking for. 
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    The number of League games in each month jumps around with the most games in the shortest and, arguably, worst month.

August 6
    September 3
    October 5
    November 5
    December 6
    January 4
    February 7
    March 4
    April 5
    May 1

Of course, we’ll have three more in May.