Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tom Lockyer - collapsed again at Bournemouth, recovering in hospital (p23)

Comments

• Options
    BBC reporting that he's been taken off on a stretcher so fingers crossed all is okay
  • Options
    BBC reporting that he's been taken off on a stretcher so fingers crossed all is okay

It sounds like the game is going to resume which is, hopefully, a positive sign in itself.
  • Options
    Hope this ends well
  • Options
    Just hope he’s ok, very worrying indeed.
  • Options
    Tom is alert and responsive
    Good news.
  • Options
    Alert and responsive according to Sky  fingers crossed he will be OK.
  • Options
    Phew... thats the priority
  • Options
    Tom is alert and responsive
    Good to hear.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The game has been called off
  • Options
    That is worrying.
  • Options
    Probably just because they know over the course of the season it can just get replayed. 

Games like the World Cup and the Play-off Final are harder to postpone. 
  • Options
    That is worrying.

It is but the players are probably not in a mental or physical state (having to warm up again following such are long period off the pitch). They are back on the pitch and clapping the fans so I would like to think that is positive too.
    Agreed, in the play off final they carried on to win the match for Tom. 
  • Options
    Come on ,Tom
  • Options
    Terribly sad as I suspect it is the end of his career as a best result for him.  Sad that a player with so much heart appears to have a heart issue.
  • Options
    Thankfully it looks like he'll be ok

Will surely have to retire now though
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Trust he makes full recovery from the incident today. Thinking of his family.

• Options
    Health comes before football, I hope he fully recovers and makes the right decision. 
  • Options
    All the best to him.
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Sounds like positive news.

But WTF were Sky doing? They kept going to Tim Sherwood who was watching the game and asking him what the latest was but all all he could say was "I don't know, they are just showing pictures of the crowd, I can't see anything". Three or four times they did that.

I'm no fan of Sherwood's, but he seemed to be getting rightly a bit pissed off because he clearly had no more info then the people in the gallery calling the shots.
    Somewhat agree, but on the other hand, if they’d stopped mentioning it altogether then they probably would have been criticised for chatting about and reporting on the other games across the country which were trivial in comparison.
  • Options
    Survived a cardiac arrest - lucky to be alive. Has to be the end of his career.
  • Options
    Should he wish, hopefully he can still enjoy a career in football in another capacity.