Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chuks Aneke - ed. Signs for Birmingham p24

Comments

• Options
    I’m sure that the medical team will have had a lot of input into the Clubs thoughts and position on Chuks fitness issues. Unless they feel there is a genuine chance that Chuks can become fit enough to fully be part of the squad and play 90 minutes just like everyone else I can’t see how the club can look to re sign him. Certainly not more than a one year deal. Very good player but not at his current levels of fitness. 
  • Options
    The problem with the hourglass he has used is that it is showing a lot more time to come than has elapsed. It may have been a lazy choice on his part of course.
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    Next pic is of him at Bluewater, but outside Urban Outfitters, so it's likely he only got a 1 week extension.
    looks like he's playing charades and is about to do the 2nd word...
  • Options
    That is the point. It has been put there for a reason and people are speculating what it means because ultimately, they don't know. If we are not going to speculate on a football forum, we might as well give up.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    IdleHans said:
    I think it means he's boiling an egg
    I that a digestive euphemism?  As in

(Knock knock knock)  "You've been in there a long time, what are you doing?"
    (Grunts) "Oh for f***s sake, can't I get some peace even in here, I'm 'boiling an egg' ".
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think with the hourglass, Chuks was just commentating on the temporal nature of existence. 
  • Options
    He's saying it only takes a minute, girl.  
  • Options
    I think he's either staying or going....
    Sauce?
  • Options
    That is the point. It has been put there for a reason and people are speculating what it means because ultimately, they don't know. If we are not going to speculate on a football forum, we might as well give up.
    Oh I agree. He’ll definitely stay if he doesn’t go.
  • Options
    He doesn't know if he is coming or going .
  • Options
    Has he been commissioned by the Egg Marketing Board? E for B and Chuks Aneke has a catchy ring to it. (Ignore if you’re under 60)
  • Options
    Just reading up about American football and found the perfect fit for Chuks

Kickers
    Kickers are a group apart. They don’t engage in any of the activities that are seen as truly core to football. They don’t hit or get hit, they don’t throw, they don’t catch, they don’t block. They don’t usually look like football players. They’re not bulked-up behemoths, they don’t wear scary looking shields on their face-masks. More frequently than other positions, they don’t share a common background with other football players. They didn’t grow up playing Pee Wee Football, being the best athlete in their schools. They grew up playing soccer or rugby and then switched over later in life. Sometimes they didn’t even grow up in the United States.
  • Options
    There was a computer game many moons ago called Chucky Egg.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    IdleHans said:
    He got some advice from Adkins yesterday

"Boiled eggs are brilliant."
    “Cook your eggs. Be safe. Be egg-safe”
  • Options
    Life's too short to spend it over-analysing stuff like this.
  • Options
    Life's too short to spend it over-analysing stuff like this.
    Wow, you got all that from the one picture?
    Good skills man
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    I think it means he is taking a shower and trying to do it in 4 minutes.  I have one in a shower room at home for just that.
    You time yourself in the shower!
  • Options
    Who needs Football when we can debate over the meaning of an Instagram post :D
    You’ll have to start writing weekly previews of players social media posts 😉
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    Next pic is of him at Bluewater, but outside Urban Outfitters, so it's likely he only got a 1 week extension.
    looks like he's playing charades and is about to do the 2nd word...
    I see he is mask exempt 👀
  • Options
    Just out Of interest, who is Chuks agent, if it’s the same as Lb and Lyle, then he’s off.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited May 2021
    I think Chuks is going to be our version of Solskjaer (the playing version). He'll accept he will be the best sub in the division and because of his 'issue' will hang around with us. For what it's worth, I don't believe it's a 'mental' issue either.