Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New 007 to be a woman

Comments

• Options
    I have no idea what's going on any more
  • Options
    On a serious note if a black woman were ever to play 007 I would protest with my EDL chums and start attacking journalists except for Tommy.

People of CL we need to stand together on this!

#keepbondwhiteandaman

I'm not sure you got the memo. White is bad.

It sounds like you need to go and unlearn some of your misguided views. Only then will you truly understand and begin to empathise with those who are suffering and dying as a result of your outpourings.

It's about time us middle aged white blokes told the world about our centuries of suffering and oppression. It's been covered up for far too long.

How many middle aged white men do you see in positions of power? Virtually none.

We need to save our country and culture before its too late. Like a lot of people on here I'm angry about white oppression.

Whilst I fully understand and feel your internal pain, I have to stop you there.

As a white male myself I find your victim complex to be completely unfounded and without merit. That's not to be totally dismissive of your lived experience, obviously.

What is it with white men like yourself and your need to take things to the nth degree.

Also, what do mean by 'our country and culture'? You sound like the only angry white man on here.

I'm very angry and just want my country back. This Bond nonsense is the last straw.

It wouldn't surprise me if it was an EU directive to make Bond a woman. No doubt Channel 4 News and the PC police are in favour.

I'm still reeling from the imprisonment of the freedom fighter Tommy R. 

It's like living in North Korea.

I refer you to Michelangelo further up this page.

Now is not a time for amateur dramatics.

PC dogooders like you drive me nuts...

#iwantmytommyback
    #leavemeansleave
    #keepbondwhiteandaman
    #iwantmycountryback
    #ilovenigelbutnotinagayway

You white supremacist, misogynistic, slave enabling, death encouraging, Islamophobic, homophobic, transphobic Nazis are the scourge of the earth.

• Options
    On a serious note if a black woman were ever to play 007 I would protest with my EDL chums and start attacking journalists except for Tommy.

#keepbondwhiteandaman

It sounds like you need to go and unlearn some of your misguided views. Only then will you truly understand and begin to empathise with those who are suffering and dying as a result of your outpourings.

It's about time us middle aged white blokes told the world about our centuries of suffering and oppression. It's been covered up for far too long.

How many middle aged white men do you see in positions of power? Virtually none.

We need to save our country and culture before its too late. Like a lot of people on here I'm angry about white oppression.

Whilst I fully understand and feel your internal pain, I have to stop you there.

As a white male myself I find your victim complex to be completely unfounded and without merit. That's not to be totally dismissive of your lived experience, obviously.

What is it with white men like yourself and your need to take things to the nth degree.

Also, what do mean by 'our country and culture'? You sound like the only angry white man on here.

I'm very angry and just want my country back. This Bond nonsense is the last straw.

It wouldn't surprise me if it was an EU directive to make Bond a woman. No doubt Channel 4 News and the PC police are in favour.

#iwantmytommyback
    #leavemeansleave
    #keepbondwhiteandaman
    #iwantmycountryback

You white supremacist, misogynistic, slave enabling, death encouraging, Islamophobic, homophobic, transphobic Nazis are the scourge of the earth.

...and men that knit on the train. 
  • Options
    I hope Trump speaks out on this - most of our cowardly spineless politicians have said nothing.
    Many a true word said in jest.
    Give him time. 
  • Options
    The words "whistle" and "dog" come to mind.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    The words "whistle" and "dog" come to mind.
    Wouldn't have thought she's gonna be an ugly bird tbh mate
  • Options

#keepbondwhiteandaman

#iwantmytommyback
    #leavemeansleave
    #keepbondwhiteandaman
    #iwantmycountryback
    You do realise you make yourself look a little bit silly when you choose not to discuss any points but instead take the (repeated) sarcasm approach?
    Thanks Dad. 
  • Options

#keepbondwhiteandaman

#iwantmytommyback
    #leavemeansleave
    #keepbondwhiteandaman
    #iwantmycountryback

Is that all you've got?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just to let you all know that...I'm on holiday. Enjoy your thread!
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Just to let you all know that...I'm on holiday. Enjoy your thread!
    Don't provoke me....
  • Options
    It's like Nicholas Lyndhurst being cast as Shaft. 
    He's too old now. Danny Dyer maybe?
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    Elba would've made a brilliant Bond for 2019.
    Apart for the fact tbe bloke can't act for toffee and he's not a her
    Brilliant in The Wire.

My favorite part of all of this is I just don't care. The films are probably going to be the same wrote rubbish. 
  • Options
    I really don't understand how anyone can get too worked up about James Bond who is essentially a one dimensional cartoon character.
  • Options
    I really don't understand how anyone can get too woked up about James Bond who is essentially a one dimensional cartoon character.

Fixed. 
  • Options
    I really don't understand how anyone can get too worked up about James Bond who is essentially a one dimensional cartoon character.
    I agree hence why I sat this one out, but you come across more worked up than anyone else on this thread.
  • Options
    Coming from the only person on the thread thats got worked up thats superb stuff.
    I thought I'd made it clear I thought the whole debate was ridiculous - maybe I'm missing something?

Of all the issues on planet earth it's possibly one of those I care least about.
  • Options
    Coming from the only person on the thread thats got worked up thats superb stuff.
    I thought I'd made it clear I thought the whole debate was ridiculous - maybe I'm missing something?

Of all the issues on planet earth it's possibly one of those I care least about.
    oh, you should of said.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

But felt the need to make more comments than anyone else.
  • Options

Just a bit of bants - passes the time. 
  • Options

Just a bit of bants - passes the time. 
    Fair enough, let me know when the bants starts.
    You are a comedy God!
  • Options
    Someone's been Triggered, but cant work out whom yet. 
  • Options
    the transgenderists will not be happy about this 
  • Options
    the transgenderists will not be happy about this 

Really depends what they do with Bond's character during the film, ticking all the boxes is current apparently so let's see what happens. 
  • Options

I think it's such an amazing decision to make this move now. Everyone in the selection process should be lauded for their undeniable courage and bravery in appointing what will be seen as a controversial decision in this age of middle aged toxic white masculinity.

Anyone speaking against this truly inspirational casting should hang their non-progressive heads in absolute shame.

All those in support should be rightfully commended for doing so and for being such wonderful human beings. Such amazing people.

Has she got big bangers?

You see, this is the sort of misogynistic poppycock that needs to be eradicated. By force if necessary. There's absolutely no reason why people should think so differently and have such polarising views or opinions on something that can only be seen as positive.

• Options

I think it's such an amazing decision to make this move now. Everyone in the selection process should be lauded for their undeniable courage and bravery in appointing what will be seen as a controversial decision in this age of middle aged toxic white masculinity.

Anyone speaking against this truly inspirational casting should hang their non-progressive heads in absolute shame.

All those in support should be rightfully commended for doing so and for being such wonderful human beings. Such amazing people.

Has she got big bangers?

You see, this is the sort of misogynistic poppycock that needs to be eradicated. By force if necessary. There's absolutely no reason why people should think so differently and have such polarising views or opinions on something that can only be seen as positive.

Don't forget to mark yourself as safe on social media ;)