Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New 007 to be a woman

12346»

Comments

• Options
    I am all for a woman playing Bond I also hope one day that "Wonder Woman" is played by a man as well.
  • Options
    As long as he's got a nice pair of Bristols in the lycra, I personally would have no objections
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Leuth said:
    Finishing breakfast in sunny Stroud. Idly contemplating switching allegiances to Forest Green Rovers? Nah. But the breakfast is lovely
    Where did you have that breakfast?
    Don't get carried away, it's @Leuth.

So we're talking Chickpea Pancakes and Blueberry Oatmeal Waffles
    I know Stroud quite well as I have family there.......I was wondering where you had your breakfast?
  • Options
    Whatever puts bums on seats I guess. If there's more mileage in casting a female as Bond, that's what they'll go for. Personally, I can't see the point - just call it something different, but they won't because the 007 franchise is money in the bank whereas creating something new is risky.
  • Options
    Saga Lout said:
    Whatever puts bums on seats I guess. If there's more mileage in casting a female as Bond, that's what they'll go for. Personally, I can't see the point - just call it something different, but they won't because the 007 franchise is money in the bank whereas creating something new is risky.

but she won't be Bond she will be 007 with whatever name they give her, she is not taking the role of Bond.
  • Options
    My friend proposed Riz Ahmed as the new Bond, to really put the cat amongst the pigeons, and the more I think about it, the more I would be so behind it. A scrawny Bond, yes please.
  • Options
    Saga Lout said:

but she won't be Bond she will be 007 with whatever name they give her, she is not taking the role of Bond.
    Thanks, but I didn't say "James Bond" on purpose. They could call her "Jane Bond" (has that been done before?), or not, who knows? I feel that my point still stands though.
  • Options
    Spectre is on. 
    Jesus, Craig is awful.