Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Greta Thunberg Climate warrioress.

edited July 2019 in Not Sports Related
I know that the planet needs saving and all that, but does anyone else have  the urge to place a custard pie in the braided haired eco warriors smug teenage sour face in the hope of getting her to lighten up.

Comments

• Options
    R I P
  • Options
    Unique.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Who? ;)

You have the urge to assault a child with autism? 
    LMAO must be fishing season!

Personally don't have a problem with her, but the problem is not the consumers it is the providers. You have to force them to change as consumers will choose easiest and cheapest every time. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Who? ;)

Personally don't have a problem with her, but the problem is not the consumers it is the providers. You have to force them to change as consumers will choose easiest and cheapest every time. 

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Who? ;)

And here was me thinking you were trolling his post?

• Options
    No
  • Options
    No
  • Options
    No
  • Options
    on your own there but with attitudes like that, this is the closest you ever get to social interaction, isn't it?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Halix said:
    I know that the planet needs saving and all that, but does anyone else have  the urge to place a custard pie in the braided haired eco warriors smug teenage sour face in the hope of getting her to lighten up.
    No.  I do worry that she is being made vulnerable to abuse.

Only on here mate!
  • Options
    No.
  • Options
    Halix said:
    No.  I do worry that she is being made vulnerable to abuse.
    I forgot to add: and that is an indictment of the mentality of the abusers.
  • Options
    If you disagree with her she stops being aneeco warrior activist and  becomes a special needs kid.

Hopefully she will turn her eco attention to China.

The original post wasn't disagreeing with her. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!