Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Greta Thunberg Climate warrioress.

Comments

• Options
    I think she's more into climate change than political freedoms though, an area where China is leading the way.
  • Options
    Look forward to her tour of China well done Greta!
  • Options
    Well  not really but I can see where you are coming from....thought I'd give a bit of balance to rest of the comments 
  • Options
    I think she's more into climate change than political freedoms though, an area where China is leading the way.
    China is certainly leading the way in climate change! 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    China is certainly leading the way in climate change! 
    When it comes to stopping it, they are!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya
    Oh, Lord, kumbaya (oh, Lord, kumbaya)
    Someone's cryin', Lord, kumbaya
    Someone's singin', Lord, kumbaya
    Kumbaya
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    When I die I want to be buried in a biodegradable container out of doors, and have one or two trees planted over me to get nutrition from my (after any recyclable bits have been removed) rotting corpse.

Professor Tom Crowther of Zurich University has initiated a tree planting project as an effective and successful way of reversing climate change.

I am happy for my funeral costs to be spent like this, even if it is dearer than a conventional death package.

If the rip off funeral industry embraced such a change and made bio funerals affordable, that industry could lead the way in saving the planet.

In death we could really promote life.
    Interesting, I have always wanted to be cremated so as to not take up room and ultimately speed up my return to Mother Nature, but then I’ve now realised when I do get incinerated I’ll be blowing up a bit of carbon up into the atmosphere.  
  • Options
    I have told my family to get rid of me in the cheapest and most ecological way possible. When I am dead I have suggested they ask me if I have changed my mind and if I don't answer, go ahead.
  • Options
    I see the culture war brigade have arrived then
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Halix said:
    I know that the planet needs saving and all that, but does anyone else have  the urge to place a custard pie in the braided haired eco warriors smug teenage sour face in the hope of getting her to lighten up.
    Bloody people, trying to save humanity from itself by making the world a cleaner and better place to be! What if they are wrong!!! Then we will just have a cleaner and better world!!! How terrible. 

Go Greta! What a year! 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    I see the culture war brigade have arrived then
    Not part of any brigade you piss taking old twat
  • Options
    The "smugness" that the op referred to is borne from a confidence in what she is saying that is in turn due to knowing that she is right about her core beliefs and message. Her autism is all connected to that.....

....and it works

People are responding really well to, for once, being told straight HOW IT IS 

Go Greta!

• Options
    seth plum said:
    When I die I want to be buried in a biodegradable container out of doors, and have one or two trees planted over me to get nutrition from my (after any recyclable bits have been removed) rotting corpse.

Professor Tom Crowther of Zurich University has initiated a tree planting project as an effective and successful way of reversing climate change.

I am happy for my funeral costs to be spent like this, even if it is dearer than a conventional death package.

If the rip off funeral industry embraced such a change and made bio funerals affordable, that industry could lead the way in saving the planet.

In death we could really promote life.
    The cheaper option but not most will like is to liquidise the the departed. 
    Liquid feed for the planet. 
  • Options
    Extinction Rebellion protesters who were asked not to block Heathrow, moved the protest to Edinburgh.
    Did they walk ?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!