Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Greta Thunberg Climate warrioress.

1235»

Comments

• Options
    I really don't care what any 16 year old thinks about anything, much less consider them experts on anything. Except being an expert at being 16.
    That's not always the case.

I knew everything when I was 16.
    Well you've come a long way since then, clearly.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    cabbles said:
    If you disagree with her she stops being aneeco warrior activist and  becomes a special needs kid.

Hopefully she will turn her eco attention to China.

The same China that's doing more than almost any other country in the world?

The same China that has solar panels pretty much everywhere in almost ever city? The same one thats trying to do away with burning coal, or the same one thats leading the way on Electric car research?
    Yes. I'm.sure her views would be welcome.

We have seen in Hong Kong have much the Chinese value Political discourse.
    Look forward to her tour of China well done Greta!
    Yeah FFS she has done absolutely nothing to solve the ongoing crisis in the Middle East.
    Or sort out the sale of the club 
    Ending global warming is a tough job. Getting Roly to sell-up, now THAT'S a job.
  • Options
    I think she's more into climate change than political freedoms though, an area where China is leading the way.
    I'm hoping no one points out stus  support for the anti democratic and murderous Chinese government, but has very few nice things to say about our PM.

He posts from China. 
    I post facts.

You post about sexually abusing children.

I know which I think is worse.
  • Options
    I think she's more into climate change than political freedoms though, an area where China is leading the way.
    I'm hoping no one points out stus  support for the anti democratic and murderous Chinese government, but has very few nice things to say about our PM.

He posts from China. 
    I post facts.

You post about sexually abusing children.

I know which I think is worse.
    She is 16.
    So legally a child.
  • Options
    Can a mod please move this to the political area where it belongs.
    If it gets moved, do you promise to get on there and explain us whether you accept the consensus of 99% of scientists on man-made climate change, and in particular the implications for your vineyard? That would be genuinely enriching...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!