Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup 2019/20

Comments

• Options
    Could it really be the wheels are coming off.
    I think Klopp couldn't give a shit about the FA Cup. 
    He clearly doesn't but he should. They're a million points clear in the league so why not focus on this and the CL now and try to match the United treble winners of 1999.
  • Options
    Atletico Madrid knock them out in 2 weeks time and it will be only the prem left.

Still good for them to win the prem but 2 months ago people were talking about quadruples and unbeaten seasons,
  • Options
    Liverpool are doing a Charlton when it comes to getting over the line in a promotion / championship season.... flat and limping 
    22 points clear so they've obviously won it but i do feel if City were 10 points closer, then with their game in hand and home game v Liverpool to come, we could've seen a Keegan/Newcastle style meltdown. Liverpool haven't played well for about 2 months.
  • Options
    dont see why, Gomez, VVD, Robertson, Fabinho and Mane all started if thats the case, he didnt bother playing them in the last round, so why bother in this, unless he wanted to win it
    Firmino, Salah and Trent not starting though. 
  • Options
    Not the neat game I’ve seen Gomez play today. Looks a bit off it all and not as much anticipation as normal. 
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    dont see why, Gomez, VVD, Robertson, Fabinho and Mane all started if thats the case, he didnt bother playing them in the last round, so why bother in this, unless he wanted to win it
    Firmino, Salah and Trent not starting though. 
    Firmino now on and Salah(may come on) and TAA rested still more 1st team players starting then resting
  • Options
    Henderson is a big player for Liverpool and it's no coincidence that they've lost these two matches since his injury.

• Options
    For anyone watching the Newcastle Game there was meaning behind Miguel Almirons celebration.

Whilst at Atalanta he and Josef Martinez formed a brilliant partnership on the pitch and became great friends off it, it lead to this customary goal celebration 

Since Almiron moved to Newcastle, Martinez has carries his half on, clearly missing his bromance with Almiron

Martinez suffered a torn ACL on Sunday and is likely to miss, majority of the MLS season(no timeframe has been given yet but with an ACL injury I cant see it being a quick return) so Almirons celebration was likely to be tribute to his injured good friend

• Options
    That Billy Gilmour looks quite a player. Chelsea don't need Gallagher, they should release him on a free to us in the summer
  • Options
    Harry Kane getting desperate ahead of tonight's game  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PD4ri4OhjI
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ^^^^ the Portuguese Tony Pulis .. hahahaha
  • Options
    Not too sure about Chris Waddles hair. I can only assume it’s some sort of forfeit or dare.

• Options
    Norwich are playing well at Tottenham.  Hope they can get the equaliser.  They have 9k fans there. 
  • Options
    One thing I can't tolerate is players scoring then running to the wrong fans. Idiots. 
  • Options
    Quarter final draw:

Sheff Utd v Arsenal
    Newcastle v Manchester City
    Tottenham/Norwich v Derby/Manchester United
    Leicester City v Chelsea
  • Options
    Well done Norwich.  A couple of crap penalties from Spurs. 
  • Options
    Shocking penalty shootout for Spurs
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Norwich through on pens. Such a krull way to go out. 
  • Options
    What a wanky last penalty.
  • Options
    No reason why Norwich can't beat Man Utd.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why are we not sticking with the keepers being on the line, Krul came off his line for at least 2 or 3 of those and Vorm for at least 1 or 2
  • Options
    I see idah came on , and then scored a good penalty in the shoot out! 
    Linked with us in jan
  • Options
    Eric Dier went charging into the west stand for a fight <face palm>
  • Options

• Options
    apparently someone racially abused Gedson Fernandes after he missed the last pen...
  • Options
    Sorry @JohnBoyUK just seen you already posted this

I mean credit to Dier for sticking up for his team mate, but massive ban coming his way now 
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    apparently someone racially abused Gedson Fernandes after he missed the last pen...
    Mourinho suggesting it was because of abuse to Dier rather than anything else