Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup 2019/20

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2020
    Mourinho is so out of touch as a manager.  Was shocked to see him back in the premier after Utd.

Levy made a big error getting rid of Poch, then an even bigger error appointing Mourinho 

A double fuck up!
  • Options
    Sorry @JohnBoyUK just seen you already posted this

I mean credit to Dier for sticking up for his team mate, but massive ban coming his way now 
    Eric's do love a confrontation with a fan dont they 
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Here is the full video, love how the guy starts waving at him(like in a sarcastic way) then at about 20 seconds in starts giving him the finger, then starts running away as Dier gets closer to him

• Options
    As much as I hate Spurs and wanted them to lose can’t say I’m keen on all those shit antics employed by Krul , he won and so will claim it worked but I don’t like it at all and think it makes him look a dick .
    Of course when Phillips tries it it’s all great for us if they don’t score :-)
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    JohnBoyUK said:
    apparently someone racially abused Gedson Fernandes after he missed the last pen...
    Mourinho suggesting it was because of abuse to Dier rather than anything else 
    Dier jumped into the crowd to have a go at a fan who was abusing his brother. In the footage you can see him drag his brother away.
  • Options
    Also had to laugh in Mourinho's post mach press conference when he said he will tell his board that they have to choose to focus on either Saturday (Burnley away) or Tuesday (Leipzig away) but they can’t do both.

Imagine if he'd had Bowyer's injury problems this season, he'd have probably had a meltdown and resigned.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    apparently someone racially abused Gedson Fernandes after he missed the last pen...
    Dier jumped into the crowd to have a go at a fan who was abusing his brother. In the footage you can see him drag his brother away.
    When you say abusing his brother , do you mean physically or was it just verbals ? 
    I couldn’t really see from the clips I looked at 
  • Options
    Quite like him for getting involved and helping his brother out. Very unprofessional but if I thought my brother was in the shit I’d help him out. He basically just dragged him to safety.
  • Options
    Mourinho is so out of touch as a manager.  Was shocked to see him back in the premier after Utd.

Levy made a big error getting rid of Poch, then an even bigger error appointing Mourinho 

A double fuck up!
    Its quite remarkable how quickly the wheels have come off. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Also had to laugh in Mourinho's post mach press conference when he said he will tell his board that they have to choose to focus on either Saturday (Burnley away) or Tuesday (Leipzig away) but they can’t do both.

Imagine if he'd had Bowyer's injury problems this season, he'd have probably had a meltdown and resigned.
    is there anywhere online that lists all the historical injuries a team gets?  would be interesting to compare this season to previous seasons.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

is there anywhere online that lists all the historical injuries a team gets?  would be interesting to compare this season to previous seasons.
    https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/tottenham-hotspur/ausfallzeiten/verein/148

You can change the season by the dropdown menu
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/tottenham-hotspur/ausfallzeiten/verein/148

You can change the season by the dropdown menu
    Oooh you little beauty!  Thank you!
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    When you say abusing his brother , do you mean physically or was it just verbals ? 
    I couldn’t really see from the clips I looked at 
    Haven't seen any footage just seen it reported that this fan was abusing Dier, so naturally his brother stuck up for him. Whether this was just an argument or a physical fight i don't know.
  • Options
    Wayne Rooney starts for Wayne Rooney's Derby County v Man Utd
  • Options
    The BT Commentator just said its still weird looking up and seeing Rooney in a White shirt and not a Red one.

Why?

Firstly-He played in white for England
    Secondly-He hasnt played for Man Utd for 3 seasons and has played for Everton more recently than United lol
  • Options
    Every time United score looks like we get treated to Rooneys reaction. Laughable. 
  • Options
    BT Sport Commentator-It started off being the Wayne Rooney story but now its about the current men in red

Men screaming at my tv-Because you F***ing made it the Wayne Rooney story
  • Options
    Pretty decent quarter final lineup:

Sheff Utd v Arsenal
    Newcastle v Manchester City
    Norwich v Manchester United
    Leicester City v Chelsea

I guess 4 away wins will be favourite but with the 'big' clubs all away and no replays it's quite possible there could also be 4 home wins.
  • Options
    Sheff Utd won't be an easy game for Arsenal who are very weak away from home. 

Also,  if Leicester are on their game then they are more than capable of beating Chelsea. 

Utd and City should go through without any slip ups. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The FA will be eyeing a Manchester derby final looking at that. If they both get through to the semi finals one of those balls will be going in the oven to keep them apart.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    City Vs United would be good to see in the final. Be interesting who wins

Leicester or Sheffield
  • Options
    quarter final stages over this weekend. all premiership teams left. magic eh? 

Norwich V Manchester United on BBC1 in a bit. 
  • Options
    well, so far it hasn't been worth the wait. awful first half. United have been crap. Norwich slightly less so. 
  • Options
    better second half. 1-1 but Norwich down to ten men, up against it now in extra time. 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Martial on and commentator says so thats a first in English football, the first time 6 subs have been made in a game.

Clearly wasnt watching the League 2 play offs 

Edit: ok maybe I am wrong, i thought either Exeter or Colchester made 6 but looked on flashscores and Exeter made 4 and Colchester made 5 apparently lol.

Even an Exeter fan on twitter said they made 6 lol
  • Options
    Jesus what a performance from Krul
  • Options
    shame. cant stand man u. 
  • Options
    Klose but no cigar
  • Options
    So far plucky little Man U, Arsenal and Chelsea have made the semis.