Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup 2019/20

Comments

• Options
    De Gea really having a shocker
  • Options
    2 goals
    2 mistakes by DDG

Henderson has to be first choice next season 
  • Options
    Don't they normally play Romero in cups? Would almost certainly be 0-0 still if they had. 
  • Options
    2 goals
    2 mistakes by DDG

Henderson has to be first choice next season 
    Henderson can’t be far off. 
  • Options
    In fairness,the 1st one did come at him quick from close range although got a good hand on it but the 2nd was so poor,really bad.
  • Options
    Guess Man Utd are focusing on the 3rd / 4th place trophy
  • Options
    Beaten as his near post again for the 3rd.
  • Options
    Northern football fans rightly complain that shifting the FA Cup final to Saturday teatime is a nightmare for transport, with the real danger of spectators missing the last train home

So it's typical that the lockdown FA Cup final with no spectators to worry about...is between 2 London teams!
  • Options
    Lampard Jnr has developed a real team during his short time at Chelsea .. Oly G is stuck with a bunch of under achieving prima donnas .. Man Citteeee need a major overhaul and Arteta has got the gunners firing again .. good to see an all London not Manky final this year .. 
  • Options
    Chelsea 1-0 up already. 2 teams who are good in attack but shaky at the back, so should be plenty of goals
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That penalty call was interesting. If VAR had determined that it was outside the box, would the ref have changed the yellow card to a red?
  • Options
    That penalty call was interesting. If VAR had determined that it was outside the box, would the ref have changed the yellow card to a red?
    No, as the reason for the yellow was the covering defender Rudiger. Without him it would have been red and a penalty, as no attempt was made by Azp to get the ball
  • Options
    The gothic writing and numbers on the Arsenal shirts is a bit weird.
    I know it’s just a font, but it’s so synonymous with nazi Germany that I wonder if it was a good choice!
    Ladyromford just said that it being on a red and white shirt makes it even worse!
    Wtf 
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    No, as the reason for the yellow was the covering defender Rudiger. Without him it would have been red and a penalty, as no attempt was made by Azp to get the ball
    Ah, ok. 
    I thought the guidelines were to not give both a pen + a red unless it was a violent challenge - is that not the case? 
    I just assumed the yellow was for being the last man. Didn’t think about Rudiger. 
  • Options
    Chelsea look very dodgy at the back.

Quite surprised Lampard hasn't made any moves yet to strengthen his defence for next season. They've signed Werner and Ziyech and are apparently about to sign Havertz but their problems are at the back.
  • Options
    Ah, ok. 
    I thought the guidelines were to not give both a pen + a red unless it was a violent challenge - is that not the case? 
    I just assumed the yellow was for being the last man. Didn’t think about Rudiger. 
    No, the key thing is whether the defender was trying to get the ball or not

Mistime a genuine tackle - penalty and yellow card
    Pull the attacker back - penalty and red card
  • Options
    Ah, ok. 

Cheers. 
    Is this a recent change or were the guidelines I mentioned never a thing? 
    I could swear there was a whole debate about avoiding a “Double Jeopardy” situation. 
    Did I imagine that?
    😳
  • Options
    Ah, ok. 

Cheers. 
    Is this a recent change or were the guidelines I mentioned never a thing? 
    I could swear there was a whole debate about avoiding a “Double Jeopardy” situation. 
    Did I imagine that?
    😳
    Changed a year ago I think
  • Options
    I know it’s a popular opinion on here anyway for obvious reasons, but Murphy really does talk absolute nonsense. Numerous examples from this game alone but just to give one - when Arsenal had an early free kick, Murphy said “It’s in!” before realising it had gone over, so quickly changed it to “nah, just didn’t come down quick enough.” Twat.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great finish from Aubameyang that.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    I know it’s a popular opinion on here anyway for obvious reasons, but Murphy really does talk absolute nonsense. Numerous examples from this game alone but just to give one - when Arsenal had an early free kick, Murphy said “It’s in!” before realising it had gone over, so quickly changed it to “nah, just didn’t come down quick enough.” Twat.
    Thought Ceballos had been given a yellow card rather than Kovacic who actually fouled someone too.
  • Options
    Surely he's off! 
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Thought Ceballos had been given a yellow card rather than Kovacic who actually fouled someone too.
    Yep. Could fill a page with the rubbish he’s talked in this game.
  • Options
    Really can’t believe they haven’t shown a replay of the goalkeeper there. Hands in the box or not. Should have shown it again
  • Options
    Really can’t believe they haven’t shown a replay of the goalkeeper there. Hands in the box or not. Should have shown it again
    Looked outside to me. 
  • Options

Quite surprised Lampard hasn't made any moves yet to strengthen his defence for next season. They've signed Werner and Ziyech and are apparently about to sign Havertz but their problems are at the back.
    Was talking to a guy at work yesterday about that 

Chelsea could very much become like Arsenal if they're not careful - Its alright trying to sign loads of attacking megastars but even teams of that quality need their Fernandinho's etc which neither team has which is why neither truly competed in the League this season
  • Options
    Shocking injury luck for Chelsea. 2 hamstrings and Pedro dislocates his shoulder 
  • Options

Was talking to a guy at work yesterday about that 

Chelsea could very much become like Arsenal if they're not careful - Its alright trying to sign loads of attacking megastars but even teams of that quality need their Fernandinho's etc which neither team has which is why neither truly competed in the League this season
    They need at least a new gk, new Cb and left back to compete 
  • Options
    Shocking injury luck for Chelsea. 2 hamstrings and Pedro dislocates his shoulder 
    Battle of Stamford bridge 
    Sandgate 
    Nicking Scotty Parker. 

FUCK em