Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Live streaming on Valley Pass - new multi camera coverage & Scott Minto hosting p46

Comments

• The shame about having to lose the wonderful, accurate, customer focussed, informative, value for money match commentary from the unpaid Charlton fan volunteers, is you lose the ambient sound from the stadiums.
  • The more people that tell them @PragueAddick, the more chance they will get it fixed. 

If nobody says anything to them...
  • I think I must have been lucky ... the last couple of games have been really good.... touch wood it stays that way.
  • If you could seek feedback from the other London Trusts @PragueAddick, that would be helpful. Many thanks.
  • Does the valley pass comms option come with the match pass? i.e the one with no video just a comms feed.

If it does, as it's only on a pc at the minute I would imagine you could open up a second tab with the comms only feed, mute the video stream and sync them together that way. Not ideal but it may be a way of fixing temporarily.
  • Does the valley pass comms option come with the match pass? i.e the one with no video just a comms feed.

If it does, as it's only on a pc at the minute I would imagine you could open up a second tab with the comms only feed, mute the video stream and sync them together that way. Not ideal but it may be a way of fixing temporarily.
    I was thinking that.

Last year, I used video from ifollow and audio from valley pass and the synced them up via pause buttons... Usually took a few minutes and was best to redo at half time... But it worked  
  • Talal said:
    RedRyan said:
    Thought it was quite patchy quality today but that may have just been my internet connection?
    Was the worst it's been for me, had to change it to 480p as 720p was poor. Also commentary yet again ahead of the play, 3 games in a row now I've had to mute. 
    This is what pisses me off. It's 2019. Really, is there nobody competent to sort this out? ( it has always been a problem on iFollow too, it is nothing to do with the setup at The Valley per se. And the Sky clips don't seem to have this problem.) Why does anybody think it is ok to charge money while,this problem persists?
    I used valleypass for the first time for the Brentford game, and thought the video quality of the stream itself was fantastic.

The commentary being ahead though was a real issue for me, and until that gets sorted I wouldnt use it again.
    Or just have the stream on mute?

Not having commentary doesnt bother me as dont get it when I go to games
    Yeah but you get the cracking atmosphere and chance to interact with those around you.

When I am sitting at home in my pants in the study watching on my computer I like to listen to the commentary as it makes the experience a lot more enjoyable.
    Personally I have Soccer Saturday on and in synch with the stream with the commentary muted which solves the issue of the commentary being ahead of play, found it odd hearing commentary of the Barnsley match going on while the players were lined up on the pitch pre-match.
  • Let us know how that works please. Good call.

Weegie Addick said:
    If you could seek feedback from the other London Trusts @PragueAddick, that would be helpful. Many thanks.
    Sure, will do and get back to you directly.
  • Shall be watching via Vallry Pass from my hotel balcony in Tenerife with a cold one

Come on you reds 
  • Sponsored links:

• Good call. Let us know how that works please. But we generally have audio ahead of video, will this fix that problem?

Weegie Addick said:
    If you could seek feedback from the other London Trusts @PragueAddick, that would be helpful. Many thanks.
    Sure, have done and get back to you directly.
  • can you cast it to you tv via your phone?

• In France today, what time does the Valley Pass stream start?
  • edited August 2019
    craigcafc said:
    In France today, what time does the Valley Pass stream start?
    Shouldnt be long after 3:45pm your time
  • craigcafc said:
    In France today, what time does the Valley Pass stream start?
    About 10 mins 2.45

• Up and running, using Opera browser, built in VPN. Sound and vision both fine currently. 
  • anyone got any streams can use in UK for this?
  • anyone got any streams can use in UK for this?
    this please 
  • edited August 2019
    Frozen solid then super slow motion 
  • edited August 2019
    There is audio commentary only, right? I am on the page on my iPhone (see photo) but cannot click on anything that takes me to the 'live commentary". FFS...
  • Sponsored links:

• Commentary seems to be in sync. 
  • Talal said:
    Commentary seems to be in sync. 
    Yep same here.
  • Wait for a goal though...
  • Anyone think the picture is a bit crap today on valley pass. Don’t get me wrong happy to be able to watch it. Blackburn picture was much better.
  • Comms and picture are perfect, better than anything I got from iFollow, well done CAFC
  • edited August 2019
    Thought my problem was that I had forgotten to switch off my VPN. Seems not :-(. Pissed off.

And is not just my iPhone. Same problem with my laptop Mac. Clicked the link Listen Saturday's game by clicking here. Just the same page which only takes me to the payment gateway. FFS Charlton.
  • Nug said:
    Anyone think the picture is a bit crap today on valley pass. Don’t get me wrong happy to be able to watch it. Blackburn picture was much better.
    Mine is crystal clear, change quality setting from auto to 720p
  • Good call. Let us know how that works please. But we generally have audio ahead of video, will this fix that problem?

Looks like the audio sync is much better for me today too, so no need to use this. The plugin delays the audio so in theory it would fix the problem we had with the stream before.
  • edited August 2019
    So where is my problem today? 

I am not a subscriber, but I have a membership and am logged in 

I am abroad, and VPN is now off

I am using iPhone or Mac laptop with same result

I've mailed the tech support link, got an automated initial response promising a reply asap..
  • Click Valley Pass, the live steam option is right there.