Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Live streaming on Valley Pass - new multi camera coverage & Scott Minto hosting p46

Comments

• Been working perfectly for me. 
  • Been working perfectly for me. 
    You using Mac or IOS like me?
  • I imagine the issue here is user error, what exactly are you doing Prague.
  • edited August 2019
    Been working perfectly for me. 
    You using Mac or IOS like me?
    Chrome/Windows. Live stream not available on mobile devices so iOS won’t work for that. Live commentary working fine on my iPhone though. 

• Working perfectly on my mac, what browser are you using?
  • Sounds like Shitfest Saturday for Prague .....
  • Slow and bitty for me today. Gonna tinker at half time...
    well for example on the laptop, I can get to that link on the left hand menu, which should open up the live audio commentary. But it only takes me to the payment gateway.

I'm in touch with the tech support, but so far he has only said he can't find anything registered under my email address. I sent him a screenshot of my account which says "account activated". Waiting for him to come back
  • edited August 2019
    Working perfectly on my mac, what browser are you using?
    Safari. I know what you gonna say. But It has worked before on Valley pass. But I will try Chrome now..

Edit. Exactly the same on Chrome. Still nothing back from the tech support, and its half time on ShitFest Saturday...
    well for example on the laptop, I can get to that link on the left hand menu, which should open up the live audio commentary. But it only takes me to the payment gateway.

I'm in touch with the tech support, but so far he has only said he can't find anything registered under my email address. I sent him a screenshot of my account which says "account activated". Waiting for him to come back
    When you click on 'live steam' wait a few seconds, the first page can be a little slow to load.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sadly I can't take a SS to help, as I've already paid, so it wont give me the option.
  • edited August 2019
    I imagine the issue here is user error, what exactly are you doing Prague.

I have found that happens too.....there’s one page which just sends you round in circles and you cannot find a link to the coverage, I have two pages to link to the page, and when I use the other one it’s perfectly OK?
  • Also, if you're not a subscriber, isn't it normal it takes you to the payment section? 
  • Good to see that audio and video are now perfectly synced on Valley Pass! 
  • I cant help thinking of Derek Smalls of Spinal Tap stuck in his pod ....... Prague will finally get his link working just as the game ends .....
  • Am using Opera (which has a built in VPN) on a Macbook Pro.  No problems.
  • Also, if you're not a subscriber, isn't it normal it takes you to the payment section? 
    (Thanks as always for taking the interest)

Today, as last week, I am only going for the audio commentary. And that seems to be free, provided you've got a membership account active, which I have. Last week I got the audio ok. 

The payment page only offers me the possibility of the video stream for £5. Nothing about audio there.

Today, as last week, I am only going for the audio commentary. And that seems to be free, provided you've got a membership account active, which I have. Last week I got the audio ok. 

The payment page only offers me the possibility of the video stream for £5. Nothing about audio there.
    That £5 gives you video and audio

The audio only option is free though. 
  • Sponsored links:

• It’s not a browser problem.....there are two pages on the Charlton site through which you can access the live coverage link...one works and one doesn’t, it just keeps asking you to register....even if you are already registered and signed in!
    Been getting that problem from the start of the season.....I should really remove it from my desk top screen.

Do you mean it isnt free?

I don’t think that’s correct. 

I don't think it is, it's 4 quid, I believe (although I've not used it myself)

I don’t think that’s correct. 
    Aha. Have you paid today then, or are you a long term subscriber?

last week I for sure got it for free. maybe I lucked out??

But then why doesn't the tech support guy come back with that simple explanation?
  • I have a season pass. Well worth it in my opinion. 
  • Generally been great for me this season but it's dropped a lot today and I don't think its my internet

I don't think it is, it's 4 quid, I believe (although I've not used it myself)
    That's what I had in my head. £4. But last week i got it for free, and toady there is certainly no sign of such a £4 offer. 

Sod it, I will rely on the match thread, and then try and find out for sure during the week. tech support guys still silent.
  • So Prague has been moaning cos he cant blag something for free this week?
  • Off_it said:
    So Prague has been moaning cos he cant blag something for free this week?
    It appears that might be the case. Bit awkward.