Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Live streaming on Valley Pass - new multi camera coverage & Scott Minto hosting p46

Comments

• Options
    Got Rob Lee on Saturdays show now instead of Paul Mortimer

Paul will be covering the Burton game whilst Brown (Fleetwood) and Lisbie (Blackpool) will cover the others

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/602504523a1c1/robert-lee-to-join-scott-minto-and-alan-curbishley-for-saturdays-game-against-gillingham
    It'll be good to see him on, as he's almost been slightly forgotten about (partially because he himself seemed to forget about us as well!)

But part of one of my favourite times (Upton Park 1991/92) and very appropriate as his son is playing for Gillingham at the moment!
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Anybody tried to watch the pre Gillingham press conference on Valley Pass?
    For me the sound simply stops after a couple of minutes or so.
    That must be why it's disappeared when I went to watch it...
  • Options
    I've decided not to watch it hearing on here that Bowyer seems to be complaining about the cap being lifted and is suggesting more tinkering. I will assume this is a miscommunication. I have accepted he is here until the end of the season so best not moaning about him. 
  • Options
    I've decided not to watch it hearing on here that Bowyer seems to be complaining about the cap being lifted and is suggesting more tinkering. I will assume this is a miscommunication. I have accepted he is here until the end of the season so best not moaning about him. 
    😂
  • Options
    Just gone to book the stream for tomorrow (Gillingham) and CAFC Cash showing zero!  Have emailed the ticket office - anyone else?
  • Options
    Can you have multiple logins on the same account?
  • Options
    Yes, I think you can have three but stand to be corrected.
  • Options
    Yes, I think you can have three but stand to be corrected.
    Correct. 
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Anybody tried to watch the pre Gillingham press conference on Valley Pass?
    For me the sound simply stops after a couple of minutes or so.
    This is back on there now without any technical issues - 20 minutes long!
  • Options
    Look me ages to login and buy a stream on the Cafc website. Missed half of the chat with Robert Lee.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Look me ages to login and buy a stream on the Cafc website. Missed half of the chat with Robert Lee.
    Don’t worry- he only spoke about Newcastle 😅
  • Options
    I like Rob Lee, indeed he was one of my favourite players, but he's the first player pundit to refer to Charlton in the 3rd person. I don't think he ever used "We" to describe the club in the way that Curbs, Brown, Nelse etc did.

Yes his boy was playing for the opposition, but I imagine Newcastle are more "his club" now.
  • Options
    I like Rob Lee, indeed he was one of my favourite players, but he's the first player pundit to refer to Charlton in the 3rd person. I don't think he ever used "We" to describe the club in the way that Curbs, Brown, Nelse etc did.

Yes his boy was playing for the opposition, but I imagine Newcastle are more "his club" now.
    No more appearances for Rob then...
  • Options
    Ban him from the Oxford game, certainly.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    What's the betting that his other lad will score against us that day?
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    What's the betting that his other lad will score against us that day?
    If I was a gambler I'd be checking the odds on that now.
  • Options

Totally agree. In fact, strangely I just couldn't warm to him at all as he just doesn't give out any real warmth to the club that gave him his big break in football
  • Options
    Didn’t he work as a turnstile operator before signing for us?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He was the worst yet - not welcome back
  • Options
    But what he said after match was on the money. Bowyer said the sending off was harsh. Lee quipped well he hasnt seen a replay of it has he. Correct, as Curbs confirmed. 

Queried bringing DJ on rather than Morgan. Again another poor decision by Bowyer. On DJ, he said for all the step overs and tricks I don't recall him putting one cross in. Again correct. 

I agree I didn't feel the love for us. We'll lose to Oxford whoever the pundits are. 
  • Options
    If his son wasn't playing he wouldn't have been there, remember it was originally Morts? Get rid for the Oxford game. He even tried to defend the reduced Charlton content in his boring book because it was pre-Premiership,  as for many football didn't exist before then.
  • Options
    According to the media, CAFC viewing figures are top of league 1 and better than 18 clubs in the Championship 
  • Options
    Good armchair support 
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Next week while the ball is retrieved for a throw in, a 30 second exclusive with cahones on what he does all week. 
  • Options
    The show is so much better, pity about the football.
  • Options
    Yeah it's a great product. Will watch the free pre game show Saturday, but finally had enough of it all and will miss my first match since the whole lockdown period.

• Options
    Nothing wrong with the football just the results. Thought the Rochdale 4-4 and Gillingham games were great to watch think Tommy is delivering what he wanted high scoring games only thing is we need to be winning them.keep up the great work best £10 I spend all week.
    to be fair Gillingham second goal was worth £10 to watch. 
    we would have beat Gillingham if it wasn’t for the referee. 
    As a referee you don’t want to walk off the pitch with the question did  my decision influence the result unless you are 100% your decision is right. 
    He will know his decision handed the game to Gillingham. Good job it wasn’t other way fat man would have let him known. He  did with every other decision. 
    Saying that though I thought for 10 mins after sending off we still looked better team with 10 men. 
    One thing I would like is if they could show the pre match and post Match interviews again on valley pass free view. As I seem to miss it because I’m late back with the dog at start and my lad strops off with his lap top after when we lose. So I miss that. He will get used to us losing the older he gets I’m sure. 
  • Options
    I would prefer more honest punditry, it gets a bit 'we are so unlucky'. Calling the first Gillingham goal a worldy is bollocks. We set it up for him. Robert or Rob Lee was the most honest so far, good on him.