Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Live streaming on Valley Pass - new multi camera coverage & Scott Minto hosting p46

Comments

• Options
    ricardom said:
    Is it just me or do the endless changing of camera angles get on your nerves.  Almost missed outcome of freekicks as camera was focusiing on player rather than where it was heading.  I do love the pre-match interviews - never watch after the game as never in the mood - don't know why......
    Should probably do a 50/50 screen during those bits. 
  • Options
    Prefer the chats the games these days
    This Saturday £10 for the pre match chat and live game

Or pay £20 for 3 hours of nostalgia and no coverage of the game  :)
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    The is a subtle improvement in the use of replays (not always perfect) but they are slotted in where they should be. Not where you think you are missing something. And the rule of replays is less is more. If you are not sure whether you should show a replay then don't show it.

It is a great show and I look forward to it. The game does tend to spoil it but hopefully that will improve too.
  • Options
    So far alongside Scottie we've had Curbs, Leaburn, Brownie, Robinson, a cameo by Morts and Nelse.

Interesting that all the guests have been from the same era, all have been managed by Curbs, and all played for us in the 90s. Thinking of other ex players, other than Jon Fortune and maybe Kevin Lisbie I'm struggling to think of other guests

A few are coaching at other clubs (Parker, Powell, Kinsella, Deano, Balmer?)
    A few have "issues" (Newton, Rufus, Steve Jones)
    A few are abroad (Hunt, JJ, Jensen, the Saffers I assume)
    Other aren't "popular" enough (Jerome Thomas, Darren Ambrose)
    Or may be busy elsewhere doing TV work (Darren Bent)
  • Options
    Kishishev, graham stuart, rommedahl to fit the danish theme, matt holland, hrreidasson to name a few
  • Options
    SamB09 said:
    Kishishev, graham stuart, rommedahl to fit the danish theme, matt holland, hrreidasson to name a few
    Good shout these. I’d add Mickey Bennett to this list. I know he’s been doing a lot of work on mental health issues in football which would be very interesting to hear about.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Jason Euell would be a good guest. He may have already been on but an update on the players breaking through would be good
  • Options
    SamB09 said:
    A few of those aren't in this country. Stuart and Holland are good shouts though
  • Options
    Agree. They got it wrong in the last game. 

I don't mind changing camera angles so long as I don't notice them.

It's like the referee! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I agree. It was too noticeable even enough for me to swear at the tv as it zoomed in on attacks and you lose the bigger picture of what is going on. 
    A learning curve I hope 
  • Options
    Jason Euell would be a good guest. He may have already been on but an update on the players breaking through would be good
    Jason Euell was the guest the first time Charlton started producing their own show (Wimbledon if memory serves me right). 
    I think he would be a good regular guest as he will have an insider insight.
  • Options
    So far alongside Scottie we've had Curbs, Leaburn, Brownie, Robinson, a cameo by Morts and Nelse.

Interesting that all the guests have been from the same era, all have been managed by Curbs, and all played for us in the 90s. Thinking of other ex players, other than Jon Fortune and maybe Kevin Lisbie I'm struggling to think of other guests

Bob Bolder is an obvious guest for the future I should have thought.

Johnny H, Keith Peacock ...
  • Options
    ........Killer
  • Options
    Claus Jensen perhaps at some point?
  • Options
    ........Killer
    has to be on at some point. I don't believe he lives far. Would be great to have him judge our performances.
    I remember talking to him about Rommadahl. All he said was "boys got pace but he closes his eyes when he hits the ball" 
  • Options
    ........Killer
    Oh yes 
  • Options

Talking of Ambrose, I was somewhat surprised to see on my Twitter feed this paid promotion tweet for one of the betting companies, featuring Darren Ambrose! I assume the previous 500 people they asked said no!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dean Kiely would be good as well.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    I've been really enjoying the new format. I haven't watched this many home games since living in Woolwich many years ago. I've limited the streams to home games, to save the family some of the pain of me screaming at the TV.

TBH it has helped to break up the monotony of lock down. I think it has also connected me back to the club. I felt distant since the RD era until this season.
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:
    Palace’s goalkeeping coach 
  • Options
    We're doing well on Valley Pass numbers it seems - not only leading the way in L1 but we'd be in the Championship play-offs. Shows the potential of this club, given the football itself isn't always living up to expectations.

Hoping Nelse brings us luck on Saturday.  
    It’s a high quality production compared to the generic iFollow streams that most other clubs are showing.

a shame the football isn’t living up to the rest of the production...
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:
    Palace’s goalkeeping coach 
    Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

:'( 
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Form the various names mentioned here:

Big Bob Bolder

Johnny H ... Scotty

Micky Bennett ... Matt Holland ... Robbo

Jason Euell

Carlo ... Nelse

Never mind a host/pundit list, add a couple of centre backs and I'd back that side to get a result tomorrow ahead of the current mob.

EDIT: How the f*** did I leave out Morts? Slot yourself in the side where you like, Mr God sir.
  • Options

Bob Bolder is an obvious guest for the future I should have thought.

Johnny H, Keith Peacock ...

Johnny H would be great as would KP and BB.

Would love to see Lennie, Gritt and Curbs together.