Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Live streaming on Valley Pass - new multi camera coverage & Scott Minto hosting p46

Comments

• Options
    How about trying to get Yann back to appear with Chris Powell?
  • Options
    Is it just me or is the sound completely out of sync again?
  • Options
    It's out by about a second. 
  • Options
    Simonsen said:
    It's out by about a second. 
    I knew Chucks had scored before he shot!
  • Options
    So annoying that the sound is out of sinc 
  • Options
    I’ve turned sound off. I don’t want to hear what has happened before I see it. 
  • Options
    its really annoying
  • Options
    Its a fucking disgrace, i don’t care who they have in the studio. I pay £10 to watch Charlton play for 90 minutes, the least i expect is good audio and a good picture. 
  • Options
    Numbers said:
    I’ve turned sound off. I don’t want to hear what has happened before I see it. 
    Same, so irritating
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone who’s turned sound off - it seems like it’s fixed now.
  • Options
    Thank you,  sound back on
  • Options
    Ferryman said:
    Thank you,  sound back on
    Just in time for Deji goal!
  • Options
     I did not buy the stream today because I’ve been pissed off with the last few performances. Whenever I do that we win apart from one game. You’re all welcome
  • Options
    Guess the sound issue is marrying the EFL/iFollow pictures with the Valley Pass audio, whereas we have control of both sound and vision at home? Made me laugh when I heard Aneke score before I saw it.

Enjoying this, anyhow, and the half-time score is making it that bit better. 
  • Options
    Someone needs to get the Hoover out in the studio, it’s doing my OCD in!!
  • Options
    Been impressed by how knowledgeable and eloquent our former players are
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
     I did not buy the stream today because I’ve been pissed off with the last few performances. Whenever I do that we win apart from one game. You’re all welcome
    Best not tell us if you're buying the next one then else we'll break ya legs!!
  • Options
    Paul Mortimer on the show next week
    😍
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As I only listen to the commentary, I much prefer it when they’re actually there.
    Big difference for me.
  • Options
    The Valley Pass broadcasts are another great thing that TS has brought about at Charlton.
  • Options
    mart77 said:
    I personally think £10 is very reasonable despite some technical issues. Loving the way it’s all set up and I think it’ll only get better. 
    In fairness to the club the technical issues (always the match action up till now never the before and after game stuff the club do) are due to ifollow and the cost of that would still be a tenner due to EFL rules.
  • Options
    mart77 said:
    I personally think £10 is very reasonable despite some technical issues. Loving the way it’s all set up and I think it’ll only get better. 
    Absolutely, especially when supporters can come back into the stadiums would be great if they can find a way to incorporate supporters in some way. Really enjoy the pre, half time and post match production
  • Options
    Quick question to those that have valley pass: Can you watch the entire show at a later time, or is it just a live service?

• Options
    Its a fucking disgrace, i don’t care who they have in the studio. I pay £10 to watch Charlton play for 90 minutes, the least i expect is good audio and a good picture. 
    And that’s what you get...obviously not synchronised but you get good audio and a good picture 
  • Options
    So impressed with this so far. I think we need a midweek show even when there’s no live football...
  • Options
    Anybody tried to watch the pre Gillingham press conference on Valley Pass?
    For me the sound simply stops after a couple of minutes or so.