Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 2019/20

Comments

• Options
    Good call from VAR to rule out the Leicester penalty for once
  • Options
    Had a look at MOD last night. Didn't see any team giving us much trouble next season 😉🍻🍺🥳🎉🍹
  • Options
    MOD, Ministry of Defence? Think the SAS and Paras might cause a few issues.
  • Options
    Goal? Var worked ......!
  • Options
    Thank fuck for that!!... Liverpool dont extend their lead at the top
  • Options
    VAR is brilliant.  ;)

That last 20 seconds in Leicester, fantastic celebrations. 
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    Will they be after Bowyer? Seems every club that sacks their manager lately is.
    Thankfully for us, the injury crisis and recent dip in form may have put some bigger clubs off a bit.
    I'm still convinced he'll be the next Leeds boss though if they don't go up this season, which is why i'm glad they've gone on a great run recently.
  • Options
    Put a £10 on Leicester to win the game and Villa Double Chance when both games was at HT. £72 back... lovely jubbly
  • Options
    Palarse 5th in Premiership as it stands - surely to God the Premiership standard is not that shite...

How the hell did Woy lose against Iceland - I will get over it one day....
  • Options
    This has been as pathetic a half as any Premier League team has put in for a while from Bournemouth here, they should be seriously worried
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leuth said:
    This has been as pathetic a half as any Premier League team has put in for a while from Bournemouth here, they should be seriously worried
    If you can't beat ten man palace when I've got Aké in my fantasy team then you're dead to me, hope they go down. 
  • Options
    I am so confused

Stonewall penalty for Leicester how has VAR not given it
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Some goal by Alli for Spurs.
  • Options
    Some goal by Alli for Spurs.
    Would have been terrible if VAR had ruled out such a brilliant piece of skill for the most minuscule brush against his arm
  • Options
    Danny Ings scores again. 8 in the league this season now. He’ll get 20 this season at that rate, incredible for a struggling side
  • Options
    VAR denied Leicester a clear penalty in the 1st half

VAR gave Leicester a penalty that was noway a penalty in the 2nd half
  • Options
    VAR is shit
  • Options
    Has someone at Anfield died? Christ its quieter than a church
  • Options
    Does anyone know why some games kicked off at 7.30?
  • Options
    Club record for Liverpool tonight.

32 league games unbeaten

Amazing when you think of their history.

Huddersfield will testify that it doesn’t win the league though....

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Does anyone know why some games kicked off at 7.30?
    Staggered kick offs for Amazon, same as last night and tomorrow.
    allows people to watch 1st half of early kickoff then full 8.15 game, or all of 7.30 match and 2nd half of later game
  • Options
    Thanks.
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:
    Has someone at Anfield died? Christ its quieter than a church
    Amazing how quiet it is when Sky haven't turned the crowd noise up to full volume on their coverage 
  • Options
    VAR is shit
    It's a joke. It's got 4 decisions wrong this evening alone. The amount of help the bindippers are getting is obscene
  • Options
    Newcastle suddenly up to to 11th... Wonder when Steve Bruce will get the praise he deserves if they win again!!
  • Options
    How much are Amazon actually paying to have all these different kick off times ffs?
  • Options
    They’ve got every game on Boxing Day, over nine hours.
  • Options
    Brighton look the better team at the Emirates so far. Arsenal look woeful.
  • Options
    Brighton 1-0 fully deserved.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Shelvey has just done brilliantly for Newcastle

Everyone apart from him stopped because the Lino raised his flag for offside, Referee however didnt blow his whistle

Jonjo put the ball in the net so the decision went to VAR, goal got given because the offending player wasnt offside

Sheffield United players have gone mental because they're reacted to the flag, NOT the whistle

Referee almost booked Shelvey for not stopping when the flag got raised but was rightly told by the player to go to VAR