Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2019/20 Championship games

Comments

• Options
    Two quick fire goals. Derby 1-1 Leeds. 
  • Options
    cafc4life said:
    Early pressure from Barnsley

No faith in the officials though after a Barnsley player clearly ran the ball out of play yet no throw in got given
    Is it on TV?
    HDstreams
  • Options
    Derby 1-0 Leeds
  • Options
    Derby 1-0 Leeds
    Not for very long!
  • Options
    Barnsley giving it a real good go

On this showing I dont expect Forest to win the Play-Offs 
  • Options
    Barnsley giving it a real good go

On this showing I dont expect Forest to win the Play-Offs 
    As long as they win today!
  • Options
    Jeez can see why Barnsley are the lowest scorers in the Division
  • Options
    Derby 1-2 Leeds
  • Options
    3-1 now. Shocking own goal. 
  • Options
    On the beach come Wednesday 
    👍👍
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leeds have only had 23 shots.....nothing to worry about... And this is them taking it easy with a makeshift side!

Sorry.... but if we get a win at Leeds I will get Alan Nixon is my hero tattooed on my backside.... 🤣
  • Options
    I hope the Leeds players don’t waste that champagne. Fill ya boots lads ...
  • Options
    Bringing a flare into a football stadium = automatic ban.

They should ban every Leeds player celebrating on the pitch now. Then we might just nick a point. Just.
  • Options
    Can only hope Leeds don’t turn up on Wednesday...
  • Options
    Let's hope they turn up at Wednesday and not Elland Road.
  • Options
    Leeds have only had 23 shots.....nothing to worry about... And this is them taking it easy with a makeshift side!

Sorry.... but if we get a win at Leeds I will get Alan Nixon is my hero tattooed on my backside.... 🤣
    Quoted for safe keeping... 
  • Options

I knew it be you😂
  • Options
    In great big letters?
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    In great big letters?
    My bus not that big! 
  • Options

I knew it be you😂

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2020
    Funnily Barnsley arent actually down if they draw today - A point puts them on 44-pts, win on Wednesday and they go on 47-pts

Hull | Wigan | Sheffield Wednesday all lose and the last two get 12-pt deductions which put them below Barnsley
  • Options
    edited July 2020
  • Options
    Funnily Barnsley arent actually down if they draw today - A point puts them on 44-pts, win on Wednesday and they go on 47-pts

Hull | Wigan | Sheffield Wednesday all lose and the last two get 12-pt deductions which put them below Barnsley
    We are 4th from bottom on 48 points so they have to win today
    But thats only if Wigan and Sheffield Wednesday dont get the points deductions

If they do then you currently need 47-pts to stay up above Wigan

How can you actually relegate Barnsley when things like that are outstanding - They have to go into the final day thinking they're not down yet
  • Options

How can you actually relegate Barnsley when things like that are outstanding - They have to go into the final day thinking they're not down yet
    Ah yes,of course,my bad. I suppose everyone has to carry on as normal until the league season finishes and all/any points deductions are applied.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    I'm watching the Barnsley / Forest game and i have no idea how Barnsley are not winning. They are all over Forest
  • Options
    I'm watching the Barnsley / Forest game and i have no idea how Barnsley are not winning. They are all over Foredt
    Same as their game against Leeds... Just proof that they're down where they are because of their lack of goals
  • Options

Ah yes,of course,my bad. I suppose everyone has to carry on as normal until the league season finishes and all/any points deductions are applied.
    Will be interesting to see how Barnsley react on twitter after the game

Not to mention the Managers comments

They have to act as though they've still got hope

Its why its ludicrous that the EFL havent done anything yet... They've got a duty to 72-clubs, not one of them
  • Options
    Yeah surely they won't actually be down until Sheffield Wednesdays point deduction is announced. 
  • Options
    Late winner for Barnsley 
  • Options
    Barnsley up 1-0