Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2019/20 Championship games

Comments

• Options
    I firmly believe whatever the results are around us (I have no idea) but unless we win at Leeds we will be relegated. 
  • Options
    If Barnsley could contrive to send Sheffield Wednesday down (assuming points deduction) it would be the stuff of legends in South Yorkshire...
  • Options
    Hull can't catch us. 

Sheff Weds can't catch us once they get -12 points.

Wigan and Barnsley would have to win and Luton get a point for us to go down. 

Wont happen we are safe already.

Just think, Charlton, Luton and Barnsley could all stay up and yet would have gone down through PPG.
    So, Athletico, at least we know how to pin this on for tempting fate 😉
  • Options
    It sickens me that Barnsley are still in the mix. But fair play to them.

It’s outrageous that Sheff Weds points deduction is still up in the air.
  • Options
    Barnsley got a south London geyser managing them , bowling about in jeans and white trainers , looping on the pitch with an injury time winner .... what a lad ! 
  • Options
    Some joker posted this on Facebook. Heart skipped a few beats!!!
  • Options
    Do love this celebration from the Barnsley bench

• Options
    This side beat Leeds 1-0 with every one of their three shots on target...
    The goal scorer was MACAULAY BONNE

Phillips
    Solly | Lockyer | Sarr | Purrington
    Pratley
    Cullen | Gallagher
    Williams
    Leko | Bonne
  • Options

Forest should have scored on the break just before the goal. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Forest should have scored on the break just before the goal. 
    Yeah its typical Charlton luck that they didnt
  • Options
    If Barnsley could contrive to send Sheffield Wednesday down (assuming points deduction) it would be the stuff of legends in South Yorkshire...
    Yeah, as long as Barnsley don't send us down.

• Options

Great celebration but a bit over the top for a side who don't even have their fate in their own hands and need to win away to the side with the best home record in the division.
  • Options
    In 2020, we were the lowest scorers in the division with only 16 goals from 21 games.
  • Options
    In 2020, we were the lowest scorers in the division with only 16 goals from 21 games.
    That's because we barely had any fit forwards .....  and then, of course, there was the striker who walked out on his team mates.

• Options

Great celebration but a bit over the top for a side who don't even have their fate in their own hands and need to win away to the side with the best home record in the division.
    This did not age well.
  • Options
    Don’t fuck with jeans and white trainers man
  • Options
    Brentford done by a referee decision here

Poor decision to send Rico Henry off 

And Ayew gets the winner 

Oh well they should have beaten Barnsley then shouldn't they

• Options
    edited July 2020
    Brentford done by a referee decision here

Poor decision to send Rico Henry off 

And Ayew gets the winner 

Oh well they should have beaten Barnsley then shouldn't they
    And your surprised what with the referee?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why is that man allowed to referee professional football ffs
  • Options
    But yeah I mean should have beaten Barnsley etc
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Why is that man allowed to referee professional football ffs
    He's 50-years old now, when are refs allowed to continue until?
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Swansea also been denied what looked a second stone-wall penalty. Can't forgive Swansea for taking Gallagher, but still seething with Brentford who sacrificed their form going into the play offs to relegate us, so fuck them.

Keith Stroud is going to be absolutely fuming when he gets home and realises Charlton fans wanted a Swansea win, having done his best tonight to make sure they got one.
  • Options
    MattF said:
    Swansea also been denied what looked a second stone-wall penalty. Can't forgive Swansea for taking Gallagher, but still seething with Brentford who sacrificed their form going into the play offs to relegate us, so fuck them.
    Doesnt bother me... they've fucked themselves over, its their own fault

They HAD to beat Barnsley and get second place to standard any chance of promotion as they wont win the Play-Offs

Think they've got the worst record in the Football League when it comes to them

Is there another stat saying that no team that wears the red / white stripes have won them either so two thing against them

These last three games have seen them choke BIG TIME!!
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Delighted they lost, I actually liked Brentford up to the Barnsley nsley game but feic them now. 
  • Options
    I detest both teams. Charlton are my team and Cardiff are my second team.  Brentford can rot as far as I’m concerned. There chase of Taylor pre season and massive choke v Barnsley has put me off them for life. I’m hoping for a cardiff Swansea final. 
  • Options
    I detest both teams. Charlton are my team and Cardiff are my second team.  Brentford can rot as far as I’m concerned. There chase of Taylor pre season and massive choke v Barnsley has put me off them for life. I’m hoping for a cardiff Swansea final. 
    I think this'll be the case... Both roared into the Play-Offs similar to how we got into third

You certainly dont want to go into them worrying about the disappointment of missing second which applies to Brentford and Fulham
  • Options
    I agree.  Unfortunately I think Swansea have more skill about them. Also I love Gallagher, he didn’t want to leave.