Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2019/20 Championship games

Comments

• Options
    Whoever is gonna finish above palace I want to go up
    My thinking too and I reckon Fulham have the best chance purely as their owner will just chuck another £100m at them...
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Early Cardiff goal to set the game up 

Then Fulham go down the other end and score straight away
  • Options
    24 seconds after the restart lol
  • Options
    got a feeling there will be plenty more goals tonight 
  • Options
    I'd fancy Brentford to beat either of these 
  • Options
    Ooh, Cardiff pull a goal back 
  • Options
    Game on again
  • Options
    siblers said:
    A very camp score update  :D
  • Options
    Cardiff have been impressive this half. Making a real game of it
  • Options
    siblers said:
    A very camp score update  :D

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wow... Love the lack of crowd noise getting to hear the Fulham Goalkeeper then!!
  • Options
    FT Fulham 1-2, win 3-2 on aggregate
  • Options
    Come on Fulham, fuck off Brentford
  • Options
    Brentford have opted to wear their third kit tonight because its the colour they were apparently wearing for their first game at Griffin Park, and they feel its been lucky this season. Pretentious twats.
  • Options
    MattF said:
    Brentford have opted to wear their third kit tonight because its the colour they were apparently wearing for their first game at Griffin Park, and they feel its been lucky this season. Pretentious twats.
    Oh well... Not wearing their red and white stripes hasnt exactly helped Sunderland has is - Brentford look nervous as well
  • Options
    Thomas Frank using a much smaller tactics board tonight, sure they said on commentary he was told to leave it in the dressing room. Twat.
  • Options
    MattF said:
    Oh well... Not wearing their red and white stripes hasnt exactly helped Sunderland has is - Brentford look nervous as well
    The curse is on teams whose regular home kit is Red and White stripes anyway so what they are wearing today doesn't really matter lol
  • Options
    MattF said:
    The curse is on teams whose regular home kit is Red and White stripes anyway so what they are wearing today doesn't really matter lol
    Yeah thats what I meant
  • Options
    MattF said:
    Yeah thats what I meant
    Yeah sorry mis read what you wrote lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looks like I am in minority...............come on Brentford!
  • Options
    Wigan lost their appeal today and the league said Wednesday penalty was a disciplinary penalty so is our final out gone?
  • Options
    Makes me sick to see these two teams playing for a premiership place. Neither of these two teams are as big as Charlton but seem to be run by owners with ambition.

Fuck off Douchatalet, fuck off Nimar, fuck off Southall, fuck off Elliot, fuck off Farnell. 
  • Options
    Play-Off Finals are becoming as bad as most Premier League games now

Too much at stake so teams are too scared to play open football because of the risk that losing entails

Our game against Sunderland last year was no different
    100%, finals are not what they used to be.
  • Options
    This is where fans are needed in the Grounds
  • Options
    I was hoping for a really good game tonight but this is dire. 

And I still can't decide who I want to win! 
  • Options
    Awful awful game between two teams who should really have been putting on a show tonight. At least if they continue like this we might get penalties.
  • Options
    MattF said:
    Awful awful game between two teams who should really have been putting on a show tonight. At least if they continue like this we might get penalties.
    Nah its games like this where some prick is going to score at the death to deprive us of SOME excitement
  • Options
    Who will crack first the suspense is killing me.