Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2019/20 Championship games

Comments

• Options
    Unlucky Brentford serves you right for bottling it v Barnsley. Ooh Scotty Parker,ooh Scotty Parker 😈 
  • Options
    Well done Scott Parker. His side played like they wanted it as he did when he was on the pitch. Even told Bryan to whip it in on the near post.
  • Options
    Makes me sick to see these two teams playing for a premiership place. Neither of these two teams are as big as Charlton but seem to be run by owners with ambition.

Fuck off Douchatalet, fuck off Nimar, fuck off Southall, fuck off Elliot, fuck off Farnell. 
    should you really be Greater Manchester Addick?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8590967/The-real-housewives-Greater-Manchester-Lockdown-sparks-north-west-identity-crisis.html
    Haha. Could then join the Manchester mafia 😉
  • Options
    Joe Bryan, the Peter Shirtliff of Fulham
  • Options
    siblers said:
    2 nil.

Fulham pushed on and didn't sit back. Bowyer could learn from this
    Like what you can do when you spend £150M transfer fees on your squad and pay millions and millions in wages?  Would love to see Parker managing on a meagre budget as Fulham have not lived up to the money spent from what I have seen.
    That's true and I wasn't having a go as such and of course you couldn't do it against a lot of teams but that damn Birmingham game we should have been more positive 
  • Options
    Joe Bryan, the Peter Shirtliff of Fulham
    I didn't think Fulham went behind 🤔
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Curse of the red and white kit strikes again, Brentford might as well not have bothered changing.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    siblers said:
    siblers said:
    2 nil.

Fulham pushed on and didn't sit back. Bowyer could learn from this
    Like what you can do when you spend £150M transfer fees on your squad and pay millions and millions in wages?  Would love to see Parker managing on a meagre budget as Fulham have not lived up to the money spent from what I have seen.
    That's true and I wasn't having a go as such and of course you couldn't do it against a lot of teams but that damn Birmingham game we should have been more positive 
    There is no comparison between the budget of the two clubs although the money from the sale of Sessignon paid for this season's signings.

Parker did tell Bryan to try and catch the Brentford keeper in that position. We would have passed the ball back to Dillon to waste time and in the hope of penalties!
  • Options
    Scott Minto and Scott Parker together. Wonder if they both want to re-sign 😉
  • Options
    Scott Minto and Scott Parker together. Wonder if they both want to re-sign 😉
  • Options
    Happy to see Brentford miss out after their pathetic capitulation against Barnsley.
  • Options
    BREAKING NEWS: Brentford will start next season in the xPL (expected Premier League) after their play-off final loss to Fulham.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Karma's a bitch ! Fcuking chokers. Ha Ha. Also that swarmy twat of a coach as well. 
  • Options
    Thought Fulham deserved to win. 

Think it's difficult to know how difficult the job was for Parker.

Would someone like Bowyer have got them up automatically, as he would have took no sh*te and commanded absolute respect? 

Or was Parker a better fit, as someone who appears meeker, but able to massage the egos of the fallen prem stars like Mitrovic?

Whatever, I'm sure overall (ironically) Bowyer has more potential long term as a manager, even though he went down and Parker went up!!! 
  • Options
    Be amazed if Parker lasts a full season as a premiership manager. 
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Am I the only weirdo really fucked off that Sky didn’t have a proper behind the goal view of that goal so we could see how much Bryan had to do and where the keeper was positioned, it really annoyed me 
  • Options
    Am I the only weirdo really fucked off that Sky didn’t have a proper behind the goal view of that goal so we could see how much Bryan had to do and where the keeper was positioned, it really annoyed me 
    Cutbacks on cameramen etc down to Covid.
  • Options
    Cutbacks on cameramen etc down to Covid.
    I was thinking that but they used to have that automatic thingy behind the goal as well 
  • Options

Shocker of an interview by Parker. It was all down to him you know!

Fulham boss Scott Parker told Sky Sports:

"We've done what we've done tonight, but there's still improvement, and that's what makes me so proud and happy.

"For all of the good players and everything you see, what makes me so happy I see a group of players who only a year ago were struggling psychologically, didn't have a mindset or mentality.

"I've driven this team every single day and what makes me proud is I stood on the touchline tonight and seen a team that represents what I've been saying over the last 12 months."

Relegation awaits. 

• Options
    JamesSeed said:

"We've done what we've done tonight, but there's still improvement, and that's what makes me so proud and happy.

"For all of the good players and everything you see, what makes me so happy I see a group of players who only a year ago were struggling psychologically, didn't have a mindset or mentality.

"I've driven this team every single day and what makes me proud is I stood on the touchline tonight and seen a team that represents what I've been saying over the last 12 months."

Relegation awaits. 

Yep. Down like a whores drawers!
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    JamesSeed said:

Relegation awaits. 

Watching the actual interview it didn’t come across like that at all. I’ve never forgiven Parker (2004 was hard to take for 11 year old me who was pretending to be him in the playground) but tonight I felt very happy for him.